Get Information Of Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Fund

The Federal Employees Benevolent & Group Insurance Funds (FEB & GIF) were established in 1969 and affairs of the Funds are administered through a Board of Trustees. They covers all Federal Government employees and the employees of autonomous bodies.Its seven different benefits are being paid under the welfare schemes and provide government servants insurance coverage, Benevolent Grant and benefits under other welfare schemes.Federal Employees Benevolent

Welfare Schemes:
1- Monthly Benevolent grant: On medical retirement or on death during service or on death after retirement before 70 years’ age of the employee.
2- Burial charges:  On death before 70 years’ age.
3- Marriage grant: On marriage of one child of serving retired and deceased employees.
4- Education stipends: for two children studying in intermediate or above excluding M.Phil/PhD. programs of serving, retired and deceased.
5- Lump sum grant: On invalid retirement.
6- Farewell grant: equal to one month pay on retirement after 25 years’ service.
7- Sum assured: On death during service.

More detail and Information visit Federal Employees Benevolent & Group Insurance Funds official website:

Also See “Which Students and Universities are Eligible For Benevolent Fund Stipend


Muhammad Farooq

I am Muhammad Farooq, Site owner of has written 1,245 articles for itechsoul, where I share unique, quality and information with the whole world. iTechSoul provides free software, new products, tips & tricks related to blogging, social media and technology news. Your can visit related websites

634 Responses

  1. waqar ul haq says:

    aoa sir mae faderal govt ka employee hu .kya mae apni shadi k lye grant ly skta hu? or ks trah? plz btana

  2. RAsheed khan says:

    Muhammad farooq
    But my father is employee in health departmen in malakand kpk. and i am orphan.
    and now my Guardian is employee in education department.
    and the pension is not avialable of my father because the salary is converted into HBL Bank account. Now i eligible for this? And process? And if pension book is not available that what i do because there is no datail of Basic pay scale. now what i do????? tell me the procedure. thank you sir
    Sir i call many time but did not recevie the call. the number is 051-9252316. plz give any other contact number.
    And sir i complete FSC in 2013 And take admission in university in December 2014. can i apply for this schlorship???????? Plz guide me sir
    sir giveme your facebook i’d or email… Thank you Siir

  3. Nawaz khan says:

    Hello Sir..
    Can i apply for this schlorship?
    because my father is govt employee in health Department. if i eligible then send me the procedure… thank you sir

  4. Kamran ashraf says:

    Sir plz tell me i will passed intermadiate with ,,my father is a govt employer at utility stores ,,which univercities are providing benvolent fun ,,i wants BBA in future plz answer me

  5. Very Informative Post Brother.
    Greeting from India.

  6. arooj rehman says:


  7. muhammad umar says:

    a-o-a sir,
    i have applied for scholarship before almost 2,3 months but i have not received any response
    plzzz tell me when cheque will come thanks.

  8. Saba rafiq says:

    Sir .mry father retired teacher hain 16 years retirmnt ko ho gy hain to unko benevolent fund mil skta h ab ?

  9. himi says:

    salam sir i want to ask that in my bs software third semester i got 69.67 %marks and then i applied for benovelent fund fee imbursement one of my friend get her fee return but i am still waiting for it .sir plzz tell me m i eligible

  10. usama farooq says:

    aoa sir mene march me apply kia tha bf k liye. april k end me notice aya tha bf ki taraf se k fees ki detail send kriein ta k process ko agey continue kia ja sakey. mene may k first week me fee ki detail send kr di thi us k bad se abi tk check ni aya.plz reply

  11. umar wazir says:

    a.o.a sir……..mene 5 june ko ap sy proceses time pocha tha ap ny 4 sy 6 weak ka time btaya tah …………….lakin mjy abii tk grant receive ni hoi ……mene aply 15 may ko kia tha ………..plz ap mjy bty kuch……… agr mene pta krna ho to kaisy kron………..
    God bless uuuuu……………….

    • umar wazir,
      Follow this address:

  12. zohaib Maqsood says:

    AoA… I applied for fee reimbursement in may… Can u tell me the exact stage of my case ???

  13. Saba rafiq says:

    Sir hm kis trha is fund k leay apply kr skty hain kindly mjy is bary complet information dy den

  14. Muhammad Usman says:

    A O A
    Respected sir kya federal employee kae childreens jo kisi private institute sae intermediate kr rhe hon un ko college ki fees bi wapis ki jati ha

  15. Hira says:

    Sir kindly tell me which students are eligible for fee reimbursement coz I’m doing media studies and had apply for it. Sir I want to know that this is subjects specific or every student studying any subject will get. Thanks


  17. @Muhammad Israr,
    Reply sent to your inbox.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>