What Is The Procedure Of Fee Refund For The Children Of Government Employees

A lot of students asked me about what is the procedure of fee refund for the children of Government Employees. Make sure the students have to get minimum passing marks prescribed by the university, college or institute for promotion to next semester/ class/ professional years. Below category and rates of stipends are effective for payment of stipends for the Year 2013-2014. And follow all these instructions.
Students fee refund

Category Level Amount Marks
I Intermediate 20,000 80%
II Graduation 24,000 70%
III Post-Graduation 30,000 70%
IV Professional studies 40,000 70%

Procedure of fee refund for the children of Government Employees:Procedure of Educational Stipend Form
Procedure of Educational Stipend Form (2)

Attested copies of the following documents are to be submitted along the application.

1. Detail marks sheet of the last examination passed
2. Certificates/degree of student.
3. CNIC or Form ‘B’ of the student.
4. CNIC of the employee.
5. In case female employee, Form ‘B’ or any documentary proof regarding relationship of the student to the female employee.
6. Latest pay slip of employee showing complete detail of earnings and deductions.

You can get the application form for Educational Stipends 2013-14 from Managing Director FEB & GIF Islamabad or Download Educational Stipend Form in Microsoft Excel and PDF Format.

Note: You must attached the fee structure certificate of institution in which you have studied.

After completion of all documents with covering note, you will send via by hand or registered post, on the below address:

F.B.S & G.I.F

Benevolent Fund Building, Block C-II, Near Zero Point, P,O.Box 2035 Islamabad.


Muhammad Farooq

I am Muhammad Farooq, Site owner of www.itechsoul.com has written 1,237 articles for itechsoul, where I share unique, quality and information with the whole world. iTechSoul provides free software, new products, tips & tricks related to blogging, social media and technology news. Your can visit related websites www.mobilestore.pk

53 Responses

  1. Kamran Khan says:

    my father army retired in sepoy ranked i’m studying Electrical Engineering from wec wah engineering college an i get fee refund..?

  2. Hamza Ali says:

    Sir I’m son of Federal Govt employee my father is Clerk and I passed my matriculation in the academic year 2015-16 and I got 82% Marks and now I have got admission in govt college am I illegible for this scholarship ???
    if yes then plz inform me about the procedure ??
    Plz sir inform me I’m needy student !
    I need help for my studies .

  3. Sania Daud says:

    sir now the marks for intermediate change as 60% for BS 1-10 and 70% for BS 11-22. my father is retired employ BPS-4 from POF factory Wahcantt and i have 73% marks in intermediate but i done my FSC in 2014 am I able to get scholarship now?

  4. Farhan says:

    Sir ma ak institute (Kicsit) ma parh raha hun Jo UET university se affiliated ha… Mera pahly semester ma 3.01 GPA ha… Mje mil skta ha fund? Mre Abu govt employe h

  5. SadafYousaf says:

    Sir First year n second year FSC donon years me 70% marks leny pr Educational stipend milta hy?

  6. afifa says:

    sr ager rzlt card ma koi problem ho jae or aatraz lg jata h fund ni milta to ager dobara sahi documents bejain to mill jata h ?agr mill jata h to kitni dair mai

  7. mubashir ul azam says:

    sir my father is employ at otv and i acheived 86.4 im mattric mujy mil skta hy

  8. abdul ghafoor says:

    Dear sir
    I have got admission in BS Mechanical engineering in University of Management and Technology Lahore (a private university recognized by higher education commission) on merit basis. my percentage in 2nd year Fsc. is 60.1 %. My father is federal government employee.
    please advise me can I apply for “Semester Fee Refund”

    • abdul ghafoor,
      First, confirm that your university allowed certificate about this reimbursement, if yes the you can submitted application original fee slips of first two semesters.

      • abdul ghafoor says:

        dear sir
        please help from where i can get this certificate “university allowed certificate about this reimbursement”

  9. Zeeshan says:

    AoA sir..
    Men n fees reimbusment k lea apply kya tha …2,3 month ho gae heeeN abhi tak koe response nh mila mere sath jis n apply kya tha us ka kam ho gya …..???

  10. Ajmal says:

    Dear sir
    I have got admission in MBBS(Akhtar saeed Medical college lahore)
    on self based. my percentage in 2nd year Fsc. is 85 %. My father is federal government employee BS19..And I am from gilgit baltistan..kasay apply kroun…
    plz email me parvison36@gmail.com

  11. Sajid Hussain says:

    Sir main Federal Govt Employee hon main as a UDC kaam kr raha hon . maira baita university min parrta hy us ny 66% number first semester BS CS main ly hain kia min us ki fees refund kr sakta hon please mari rahnamai krain.

    • Sajid Hussain,
      First, confirm that your university allowed certificate about this reimbursement, if yes the you can submitted application original fee slips of first two semesters.

  12. Sir,
    kindly tell me where to submit this application. I have collected all the required documents.

  13. Diya says:

    i am doing MS from case,affiliated with quaid e azam university…my father is serving govt officer…am i eligible to apply for this?

  14. Tanveer Hussain says:

    Sir, I am Retd from Army BPS-9 and re-employed in Fauji Foundation. My two children are studying in universities. One in Arid campus Rwp in MCS 3rd semester and other in APCOM university 3rd semester under UET Taxila. They are eligible for educational stipend.

  15. Sarakhan says:

    Sir. I have completed my first two semesters of msc with cgpa 3.42. Now i am continuing my msc degree program in 3rd semester…Am i eligible for this stipend??

  16. Sarakhan says:

    Sir. My brother got 69.1% marks in bsc exam from punjab university….Is he eligible for this stipend.

  17. Mahmood says:

    sir detail mark sheet and Certificates/degree of student aik hi hain??mere pas tou sirf result card hai matric ka…

  18. humaira iqbal bajwa says:

    sir my father is retired from army …..m studying in pharmacy 4th year and i get good grades…..ours gpa system and i got 3.64 gpa……am i eligible to apply and when to apply for year 2017 scholarship….i applyed two times in 2015 also 2016 but i did not get any scholarship also ur contact num is changed officialy ………so when should i apllay for this year

    • humaira iqbal bajwa,
      First, confirm that your university allowed certificate about this reimbursement, if yes the you can submitted application original fee slips of first two semesters.

  19. kainat saddiq says:

    Salm sir mry father NDC ma driver han to kia mjy ya fund mil skta?

  20. hafiz mahmood says:

    sir main ne form tcs kiye thay….mujhe kese pata chale ga k mere form receive ho gae hain??

  21. Mahmood says:

    sir FEB & GI ki taraf se letter aya hai likha hai
    “case of educational stipend submitted by you is not entertainable under the provision of rule-25 of FEBF & GI Rules 1972 on the followin grounds as mentioned in sub para”………….
    sir please mujhe bata den kiya masla hai mujhe ye rule#25 samjh ni aa ra

  22. rafia sarfraz says:

    kindly sir clear me that either we can apply for fee refund after completing each semester or after completing first two semesters ? i have confusion about it ?

  23. Humaira feroz says:

    sir my father has been retired from army.I am eligible for refund of samester fee or not?????
    If i am eligible how can i apply????

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>