Which Students and Universities are Eligible For Benevolent Fund Stipend

The Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds (FEB & GIF) founded in 1969. They cover all Federal Government employees and the employee benefits, especially educational Stipends For Outstanding Children of The Federal Government Employees. Provide insurance coverage, Benevolent Grant and benefits under other welfare schemes. About six millions Federal Government Employees are being covered under its welfare schemes.Eligible For Benevolent Fund Stipend

In my previous article “Get Information Of Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Fund” posted in several years ago, lots of students asked me about the list of universities recommended for the benevolent fund. So I decided to answer all these questions in this article about this topic. First of all I will clear this question that Benevolent fund stipend does not belong to universities bases, because Benevolent fund stipend is not fee reimbursement.

The main point is that which students are eligible, who get the Benevolent Fund Stipend:
1- Those students whose fathers are government employee can only get this fund.
2- If father has retired from government service or died during service/ after retired then the student can also get this fund.died during or after retired government servent

The educational stipend paid for post metric:
1- In the category I (Intermediate) amount will be 20,000/- and marks level is 80%.
2- In category II (Graduation) amount will be 24,000/- and marks level is 70%.
3- In category III (Post Graduation) amount will be 30,000/- and marks level is 70%.
4- In category IV (Post Professional Studies) amount will be 40,000/- and marks level is 70%.

Note: From First July, 2014 In intermediate category students who obtained 60% (for the children of employees in BPS-1 to BPS-10 or equivalent) and 70% (for the children of employees in BPS-11 and above or equivalent) get Rs: 20.000 amount.


Muhammad Farooq

I am Muhammad Farooq, Site owner of www.itechsoul.com has written 1,200 articles for itechsoul, where I share unique, quality and information with the whole world. iTechSoul provides free software, new products, tips & tricks related to blogging, social media and technology news. Your can visit related websites www.mobilestore.pk

168 Responses

  1. Naeem says:

    Do the student studying in private medical colleges, recognized by PMDM, are eligible to get annual fee refund from FEDERAL EMPLOYEES BENEVOLENT FUND? All universities or selected universities, If selected, please name them.

  2. Hira says:

    Sir i have received scholarship 24k am I also eligible for fee reimbursement?

  3. Shabia Hakim says:

    Is the fees of CUST university is refundable?

  4. Mahmoona Iftikhar says:

    Sir kia Army persons bhi include hain federal employes main?

  5. Nawaz says:

    sir kia Gilgit Baltistan k students k liay b hain jin k father govt employe h?

  6. Saba says:

    Sir can you tell me list of universities that are eligible for students fee refund from benevolent fund?

  7. Junaid says:

    sir i have achieved 72% in my graduate program semister and in other previous semisters as well.. so am I eligible for it? if I am then what is the proceedure for it.

  8. Abdul Haseeb says:

    Is Fast university register on the pannel of benevolent.

  9. Muneeb khan says:

    ISRA University Islamabad (AL-Nafees Medical College is affiliated with benevolend. i want to do bsc MLT from their..

  10. saboor ahmed says:

    I am thinking to take admission in BSCS in APCOMS affiliated with UET Taxila, I want to ask that I would be eligible for fee reimbursement or not?

  11. faizan says:

    is children of female government employee can apply?

  12. haseeb says:

    sir uni level pa Gpa base pa milte ha scholorship????

  13. Sir my father is a retired govt. teacher from punjab and I’m student of International Islamic University Islamabad and i got 90% marks according to HEC in LLM into 2 semesters. Can i apply here for BF?

  14. Amir says:

    Sir, mere father DC OFFICE BAHAWALNAGAR main govt employee hn. Am i eligible?

  15. nawaz says:

    sir as u told that this scholarship is also available for the students of gilgit baltistan but nobody is receving this scholarship from three four years why??

  16. fawad khan says:

    kiya stipend or fees reimbursement dono le sakta hein student ya ni?

  17. muhammad bilal says:

    sir jn ky parents army sy retired hain kia wo yh fund ly skty hain??????

  18. Talha says:

    Sir my Father is serving in army. Can i apply for FSc Based Educational Stipend? And from where can i get the form? Thankyou for your Guidance, in Advance!

  19. shahenshah says:

    how much minimum cgpa to apply for bnovlent fund plz teel me sir

  20. qamar says:

    Sir im studying fr superior university and my 2 semester percentage is 79.5 can i get this fund my father is government retired. Kindly guide me

  21. Hira says:

    AOA. Sir i got 67.3 percent in matric can I get this fund?

  22. usama says:

    Muja stipend mill Sakta ha? .Mara Abu bhi govt employ hain.
    And main na matric 2012 main kia tha and 74% marks tha .Am I eligible ?

  23. anum says:

    Sir mai bsc(hons) krhi hun mai karachi university mai parhti hun mere papa government servant hain.. Kya mai eligible hun?

  24. danish says:

    my father is working in ptcl can i apply for benovelent fund?

  25. Maria Haider says:

    I got 69.45% marks in fsc ….Can i apply for this sochlarship ..??

  26. Saad says:

    Is MEPCO WAPDA also included

  27. wajid says:

    sir i got 62% marks in fsc and now studying in 1st semester in IIUI.my father is retired from railway.can i apply in 1st semester or not plzzzz tell me…

  28. Azfar says:

    Asalam o alykum,
    Kindly give notifications for benevolent grant after death of 70 years.

  29. Daniyal says:

    Asalam o alikum sir kia semester ke pori fee refund ho ge ? or kia mba 3.5 years walo ke fee be refund ho sakti hai ? or sarif government or semi government universities men he fee refund ho sakti hai ?

    • Daniyal,
      If you have 3.0 gpa in 2 semesters then are eligible for 100000 fixed rupees. If your father is Government employee and your University give you admission offer letter, then you can apply.

  30. Abdullah says:

    Sir,I can passed the exam of b.com with 58% mark.Can i apply for benevolent fund .

  31. hilal khan says:

    Sir I am the student of BSE 5 semester in comsat university I got the fund for my 4th semester only so can I apply for the fund of my previous semesters? If yes then how can I apply individually or combined please reply in detail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>