Latest Educational Stipends for Outstanding Children of the Federal Government Employees • Itechsoul


Latest Educational Stipends for Outstanding Children of the Federal Government Employees

By  | 

Latest Information about payment of educational stipend for Professional studies of Medical, Engineering, IT and Business studies. Make sure the students have to get minimum passing marks prescribed by the university, college or institute for promotion to next semester/ class/ professional years. Eligible educational stipends universities are Virtual University of Pakistan, National University of Science and Technology, Quid-i-Azam University, Comsat University, Wafaqi Urdu University for Arts and Public Sector Universities, Colleges and Institutions approved by the Higher Education Commission.Educational Stipend 2014

Category and rates of stipends

Category Level Amount Marks
I Intermediate 20,000 80%
II Graduation 24,000 70%
III Post-Graduation 30,000 70%
IV Professional studies 40,000 70%
V Prescribed studies in Public sector universities, Colleges and Instructions

Above category and rates of stipends are effective for payment of stipends for the Year 2013-2014. Maximum two children of serving, retired and deceased employees. You can get the application form for Educational Stipends 2013-14 from Managing Director FEB & GIF Islamabad and also you can download Application Forms of all categories From:

I am Muhammad Farooq, Site owner of has written 1,766 articles for itechsoul, where I share unique, quality and information with the whole world. iTechSoul provides free software, new product reviews, techealth, tips & tricks, blogging, internet, my work, mobile updates, social media, technology news and more.



    November 14, 2014 at 11:50 am

    Sir please give me Email Address of FEB & GIF lahore. I have many telephone number but they not attend the call

    • Muhammad Farooq

      November 14, 2014 at 9:53 pm

      Fore more information try: 04299211933 (Lahore)
      04299211823 (Lahore)


    January 17, 2015 at 9:56 pm


    • Muhammad Farooq

      January 17, 2015 at 10:05 pm

      @AZIZ AHMED,
      EDUCATIONAL STIPEND allow only college and universities students.

  3. Irfan Akbar

    January 20, 2015 at 4:05 pm

    AOA sir my father is a federal employee and my two brothers are studying in a govt college and thier matric marks are 80% and 82% …can they get the education stipend and if then how plz sir guide us ..thanx

  4. Inayat Ullah

    February 11, 2015 at 5:48 pm

    I have applied for Educational stipend for my son as he passed his ssc exam with 87% marks but not any reply yet

  5. maham zulfiqar

    April 3, 2015 at 8:24 pm

    I am a student of Mass communication ..doing it from nust. will I be able to get the stipend. i am doing bachelors currently.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      April 5, 2015 at 6:02 am

      @maham zulfiqar,
      For this stipend your Father must have Government job.

  6. Maham

    April 5, 2015 at 6:35 pm

    Yes, hes a gov emplloy and I have 2.8 CGPA which is equivalent to 70%. I should be eligible. dont u think?

  7. sheraz

    May 14, 2015 at 11:06 am

    Bhai meny 31 march ko apply kia tha abhi tak check aya naai kia scene ha ye ??? let me know

    • Muhammad Farooq

      May 18, 2015 at 1:32 pm

      Wait karain, ager na hua to aap ke address per return ho ga.

  8. Amna

    July 25, 2015 at 12:32 pm

    AOA… My name is Amna and i did M.A. ENG recently. I got 2.80 CGPA which is equivalent to 70%. My father is government employ. Am i eligible for educational stipend? What do u think?

  9. jamil

    July 29, 2015 at 5:28 pm

    aoa marey daughter nain matric mian 85% marks liay hain awer agay fsc madical main addmition lia hey main fedral emplyee hon kia mary daughter stipend ley suckti ha_

  10. Muhammad Farooq

    July 30, 2015 at 10:52 pm

    Yes! your daughter is eligible to get stipend, apply application through your admin.

  11. jamilhh

    July 31, 2015 at 10:51 am

    thank you sir


    August 4, 2015 at 7:43 pm

    My son has secured 78% marks in F.Sc.on 12.09.2014. Is he eligible for educational stipend according to the Circular No.18-22/Act-Amdt/plan/2013 dated December 2013? He is now studying in BDS. Is he eligible for reimbursement of fee paid. He is studying in private medical college

    • Muhammad Farooq

      August 4, 2015 at 9:07 pm

      Yes, definitely.

      • Mujeeb ur Rehman

        August 6, 2015 at 11:18 pm

        thanks a lot

  13. muhammad ammar

    August 12, 2015 at 4:46 pm

    i got 70% in i eligible to get stipend.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      November 22, 2015 at 12:29 pm

      @muhammad ammar,
      In 2014 was 80% but now 70% ,try

  14. SHAFIQ

    September 19, 2015 at 12:24 pm

    my daughter got admission in International Islamic In BS BIO-Technology . she get 829 marks in FSc Pre Medical . I Am Retired from Army. Is she eligible for reimbursement of fee paid?

  15. Tariq Farooq

    September 21, 2015 at 9:32 am

    Assalam O alaikum.
    Dear Muhammad Farooq, simply I have to say that salute to Awsomeness… You are doing very well. I have got all my answers without saying.

  16. ali

    September 22, 2015 at 3:39 pm

    Hellow i just wanted to confirm that i m a univrsty student for fees reimbursement how much marks or percentage i required thankss

  17. Muhammad Mujtaba

    September 29, 2015 at 8:31 pm

    plz tell last date for applying

  18. sania kanwal

    November 29, 2015 at 12:14 pm

    also tell how i apply for this

  19. roobash tazein

    November 30, 2015 at 5:48 pm

    kindly tell me from where i can get fee reimbursement form?

  20. rabiamalik

    December 10, 2015 at 2:25 pm

    I have applied for educational stipend two months back but I didn’t got any reply I haven’t received any thing yet what should I do??

    • Muhammad Farooq

      December 20, 2015 at 6:27 am

      Wait more one month, cause of work load. otherwise directly contact.

  21. Sadiqa malik

    December 13, 2015 at 6:15 pm

    A.s.a…my father is army retired and i got 83%in medical university am i emburishmed for fee paid??

    • Muhammad Farooq

      December 15, 2015 at 11:47 pm

      @Sadiqa malik,
      Yes you are eligible for this grant.

  22. Javeria

    December 24, 2015 at 1:25 am

    Sir! My father is in wapda in sahiwal. Can I apply????
    Plz guide me
    Thanks in advance!

    • Muhammad Farooq

      December 24, 2015 at 8:01 am

      Yes if you are legible this stipend , apply through proper Chanel.

  23. Arslan

    December 25, 2015 at 12:52 pm

    Sir plz tell me what CGPA criteria for BSCS in applying for grant.

  24. jamil

    December 25, 2015 at 6:35 pm

    AoA sir ,
    My son is doing BS physics from COMSATS ..and I m government employee…
    Is he eligible?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      December 25, 2015 at 6:39 pm

      Yes! if your son is eligible for stipend.

  25. rabiamalik

    January 3, 2016 at 11:26 pm

    AOA sir its about 3 months that I have submitted my form through proper channel, but I did not get any answer nor I got my forms back. Would you please tell me, what should I do?


    January 26, 2016 at 7:34 pm

    My daughter’s has passed intermediate with 77.6%!
    Will she get stipend fund?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      January 26, 2016 at 10:19 pm

      @AHMED ALI,
      70% or above candidate eligible for this stipend.

  27. Abdul Rahim

    January 28, 2016 at 4:25 pm

    Asalam o alaikum Sir I Passed my Btech Pass Degree from Preston University Islamabad 77% Marks my father is Federal government emloyee My degree completed
    How can i apply for this stipend and what documents i need to apply for this
    Thanks in advance

    • Muhammad Farooq

      January 29, 2016 at 7:40 pm

      @Abdul Rahim,
      You r eligible for this stipend , plz follow the above comments.

  28. Abdul Rahim

    January 29, 2016 at 10:38 am

    Asalam o alaikum sir I am Abdul Rahim I Passed my Btech Pass Degree from Preston University 74% marks my father is a government employee
    How Can i apply Thanks in Advance

  29. imran

    January 30, 2016 at 2:20 am

    sir may ik bar scholarship la chuka hon 2nd time apply kr skta hon kindly rply me

    • Muhammad Farooq

      January 30, 2016 at 5:45 am

      Ager pehly Metric ka lia tha oor ab FSC ka scholership lena hay to ,lay skty hain.

  30. Waris

    March 5, 2016 at 12:09 am

    69% waly ka b chance hy kia sir?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      March 5, 2016 at 5:57 am

      No! 70%or above eligible to this stipend.

      • Waris

        March 6, 2016 at 10:57 pm

        OK sir thanks

  31. ali

    March 25, 2016 at 1:40 pm

    Sir can graduated students avail benevolent

  32. saleha

    April 11, 2016 at 4:05 pm

    Sir can Bs physics students can avail.this it is not mentioned above about Bs students

  33. osam

    June 15, 2016 at 4:00 am

    I have 2.3 cgpa which is equal to 65% I eligible?

  34. Arsala

    June 17, 2016 at 9:58 am

    Sir FSc 1st year pass (studying in 2nd year) students can apply for scholarship of stipends and with what % .

    • Muhammad Farooq

      July 21, 2016 at 7:15 pm

      No, you can apply this stipend after completion FSC in 60% marks.

      • Hira khan

        August 18, 2016 at 3:44 pm

        Sir you said only 70% eligible for this stipend

        • Muhammad Farooq

          August 18, 2016 at 6:42 pm

          70 % marks zarori haien.

          • Hira khan

            August 18, 2016 at 7:40 pm


  35. waqasali

    June 21, 2016 at 9:27 am

    Let me tell about universities whose students can avail FEB fund..

  36. saffi ulah

    July 3, 2016 at 10:40 pm

    I am Student of MBBS at private medical college.My father is a retired government servant Igot more than 70% marks in last university exam is I am eligible for it and when can apply for it. plz reply Thank you very much

    • Muhammad Farooq

      July 23, 2016 at 8:03 pm

      saffi ulah,
      Retired employees ke children ko ya stipend nahi milta.

  37. Javed Iqbal

    July 4, 2016 at 7:09 pm

    list of universities recommended for the benevolent fund

  38. hina

    July 9, 2016 at 7:59 pm

    Sir I’m the student of university of University of Lahore Islamabad campus my Father is government Employee And I got 75% Marks in the first semester .. Am I eligible? ?

  39. Kamran

    July 10, 2016 at 1:29 pm

    Sir ma agriculture ka student hun meri fees wapis ho sakti ha ya pa do chisay ha aik stipend or dosri fees reimbursement or fees reimbursement ka lia criteria ha ka professional degree ka liay aglay semester ma janay ka liay passing number chiay

  40. Asad Hameed

    July 16, 2016 at 2:40 pm

    sir i am doing ca.can i apply for educational stipend?

  41. Amir Hameed

    July 17, 2016 at 12:11 pm

    My daughter got admission in University of Karachi in BS Biotechnology . She get 820 marks in F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) . I am Federal Government employee. Is she eligible for reimbursement of fee paid?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      July 23, 2016 at 7:41 pm

      Amir Hameed,
      Yes Your daughter is must eligible for this stipend, Rs 20000/-

  42. Moeen Ahmad Noor

    July 19, 2016 at 1:25 pm

    sir,I have got 73% marks in FSc i am eligible or not for educational stipent but my father is retired now ?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      July 21, 2016 at 7:14 pm

      Moeen Ahmad Noor,
      Yes you are eligible for this stipend, if your father was retired from Government service.

  43. shafqat Norreen

    July 20, 2016 at 10:20 am

    Sir I m gov employ my daughter got 87%marks in matric.I want to apply for stipend what’s the last date .I downloaded a form already thanks please reply.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      July 22, 2016 at 6:41 pm

      shafqat Norreen,
      ager aap ki betine 2016 main matric kia hy to ab aap apply ker skti hay, next year se pahly.

  44. Usman Umar

    July 22, 2016 at 5:06 pm

    My father is federal government employee scale-5.
    I have achieved 1042/1100 (94.72%) science group in matric 2016 and now I am taking admission in private college.
    How much stipend I can get and how can I apply for this ???

  45. Sarwat Ali

    July 25, 2016 at 9:14 pm

    I am employed in CAA and my children are studying in Bahria Univeristy and Usman Institute of Technology. Are my children eligible for the educational stipend? Please reply…

  46. Bilal

    July 26, 2016 at 11:32 am

    sir my father was government employee and died during service my 02 sisters studying in universities can i get reimbursement of Fee??

    • Muhammad Farooq

      July 26, 2016 at 5:58 pm

      Kindly read my this new article, aap ko sb swalon ka jawab mil jay ga.

      • Bilal

        August 3, 2016 at 11:23 am

        sir mujhy education stipend ka nahi puchna fee reimbursment ka pochan hai wo given nahi hai yahan pay jo aap ny link bheja ha.. kindly bta dean

        • Muhammad Farooq

          August 10, 2016 at 8:20 pm

          fee reimbursement ka procedure aap mutalka university ky admin se pooch skte hain.

  47. Hamza

    July 27, 2016 at 6:34 am

    Sir main ny 2nd year k exams diye huy hain or main aagy bscs main admision lena chahta hn ….or mery marks 68% haain….mjhy kb apply karna hoga…?? Isky liye mjhy kitna stipend mily ga????

  48. Sonam Muslim

    July 30, 2016 at 10:51 pm

    Sir l have passed exams of matric and got 83% marks in fsd board. kindly guide me about scholarship policy

    • Muhammad Farooq

      July 31, 2016 at 5:55 am

      Sonam Muslim,
      You are eligible for this stipend, If your father is still Government employee, then ask him to apply this through his concern department.

      • Sonam Muslim

        July 31, 2016 at 8:51 am

        My father is not a government employee but my mother is a teacher in government school

        • Muhammad Farooq

          July 31, 2016 at 1:36 pm

          Yes you are eligible for this stipend behalf of your mother.

  49. Sonam Muslim

    July 31, 2016 at 2:19 pm

    Thanks a lot sir.please also inform me about period of applying.My result comes on July 2016 .Also note that l live in Faisalabad and passed examination from Faisalabad board(means a student of Faisalabad)

  50. Sonam Muslim

    July 31, 2016 at 2:24 pm

    Sir also note that my mother is a Punjab government employee. And if you are not concerned with Punjab government than kindly give me way of contact with a member of Punjab government

  51. Zarah

    August 8, 2016 at 9:20 am

    AOA, Sir, is there any deadline to submit forms for educational stipends? Do FEBGIF place ads in newspapers before it starts to accept forms for educational stipends? I have no idea……

    • Muhammad Farooq

      August 10, 2016 at 8:31 pm

      After result you can apply this stipend through your Father’s admin ofice, make sure your father is still on Government service.

      • Khan zeb

        April 25, 2017 at 8:33 pm

        help plz. hum nay benevolent fund k liya documents send kiya tay abi tak is ka pata nhi laga hia. 03449137992.Cnic number 1720121430425

        • Muhammad Farooq

          April 25, 2017 at 8:50 pm

          ager aap ki application ko 6 weeks se ziada ho gay hain , to Islamabad office main khud ja ker status chek kerwaien.

  52. kainat

    August 11, 2016 at 2:37 pm

    Kia mother k behalf pr b mil jata hai… Meri mother pof employe hain

    • Muhammad Farooq

      August 12, 2016 at 10:22 pm

      G bilkul Mother Government Employee hain to aap ko mil skta hy.

      • hira

        October 28, 2016 at 3:07 pm

        Sir mje 2 semester ka 24,000 mila ha me confusion me hun k 1 semester ka milta ha 24k ya 2 semester ka?
        R fee return k lye b apply kr skte sath me kia?

        • Muhammad Farooq

          October 30, 2016 at 5:28 pm

          Rs 24000/- Graduation ka stipend hy, next 2 saal ka Pos-Graduation ka stipen le skain gi.

  53. Amir Hameed

    August 15, 2016 at 4:19 pm

    Please clarify the IBA Karachi is public / private university / institute.

  54. Mehmood

    August 16, 2016 at 4:11 pm

    My Father was Government Employee in Federal Government, He is now retired…. Please tell me if I am eligible for this stipened I am doing MBA.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      August 16, 2016 at 6:10 pm

      Children of retired Government Servant are not eligible for this stipend.

  55. Hira khan

    August 17, 2016 at 12:29 am

    Sir I got 67% in I eligible to get stipend.

  56. kainat

    August 18, 2016 at 10:06 am

    Sir kia software engineering or bs mathematics b included hain in ki b fee wapis hogi plz software eng or mathematics ko elaborate kr k btaiyae ga

    • Muhammad Farooq

      August 18, 2016 at 6:43 pm

      mathematics ka to nahi pata, albata software engineering main gp 3.5 ho to 50% fee wapas hoti hay.

  57. adil khan

    August 22, 2016 at 2:23 pm

    Sir me na 2015 me complete KIA sir me education stipend ke lye eligible ho

  58. Amir Hameed

    August 22, 2016 at 5:26 pm

    My son get the admission in BS (Computer Science) in IBA Karachi. Admission, Tution & Misc. fee deposited in IBA. Fee reimbursement k lye ab mujay kia karna hai? Abhi apply karna hai ya 1st semester k baad.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      September 22, 2016 at 8:15 pm

      Amir Hameed,
      It is stipend nor Fee reimbursement.

      • fawad khan

        September 29, 2016 at 1:51 am

        what is the difference between stipend and fees reimbursement? can any student get both at a time?

        • Nouman

          October 24, 2016 at 4:40 pm

          Sir , My father is retired 2 year ago i m eligible for Stepind ???

          • Muhammad Farooq

            October 30, 2016 at 5:07 pm

            Yes if you obtained required marks in percentage.

  59. Muhammad ali

    August 23, 2016 at 2:40 pm

    sir i got 77% in hssc,am i eligible to get stipend?

  60. nouman

    August 24, 2016 at 9:36 pm

    i m student of b.s and got 3.88 gpa in semster examination . am i elegible for ths stepend. if yes how can i apply for this.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      September 22, 2016 at 8:02 pm

      Yes, but after competition BS (2 years)and got 70% marks.

  61. Faiza

    August 26, 2016 at 2:04 pm

    Sir i m student of mphill mathematics and my father is a govt employee…my cgpa is 3.3…am i eligible for this scholarship?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      September 22, 2016 at 8:01 pm

      You are eligible, when you complete Mphil (2 years) and got 70% marks.

  62. jiddar

    August 27, 2016 at 12:52 pm

    Sir I’m a student of BS applied physics my CGPA is 3.5 after 2 semesters . My father was an ex gazetted fg employee and died on 14 August 2014 . Am I eligible for educational stipend? ??

    • Muhammad Farooq

      September 22, 2016 at 8:00 pm

      Yes, but after competition BS (2 years)and got 70% marks.

  63. ramsha abbasi

    August 29, 2016 at 7:30 pm

    sir mera m.phill 1st semester man 69.5% marks han ager 2nd semester man 70% marks sa above ahan tu man eligible hun ge educational stipend k lea?

  64. Amir Hameed

    August 31, 2016 at 8:35 pm

    A.O.A. Sir, my son get the admission in IBA {BS (Computer Science)}.I have deposited the Admission, tution fee etc. My question is can I apply for semester fee? Ya after first semester result k baad apply karna ho ga?

  65. Marium

    September 1, 2016 at 1:18 pm

    Sir my cgpa is 2.5 70% & em doing bs in environmntal sci from bahria uni as my fathr is fadrl employe so is i’m eligible to get this stipend? Kindle kind

  66. ihtisham Arif

    September 6, 2016 at 1:36 am

    A.O.A sir, my father is a retired agriculture field assistant in gilgit baltistan.I got 80.54% marks in HSSC(pre-medical) from Govt. deg. college Karachi. did I eligible to collect the stipend?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      September 22, 2016 at 7:56 pm

      ihtisham Arif,
      If your father was Government employee then you are eligible.

  67. tariq

    September 8, 2016 at 12:21 pm

    Aoa sir Main ne July 2015 Main Fsc paas ki aur machanical engineering Swidish engineering college taxia UET Affliated hai wahan abi 2nd semester hai .. Fsc main 70% marks hain kia main eligible hun

  68. Khalid Khan

    September 19, 2016 at 3:04 pm

    Sir I am a Federal Govt employee and my daughter is doing BS (Islamic Studies) from Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi. Is she eligible for reimbursement of semester fee?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      September 22, 2016 at 7:54 pm

      Khalid Khan,
      If your daughter get 70% marks in FSC then she is eligible for this stipend.


    September 19, 2016 at 7:00 pm

    AOA, I am a serving employee of Federal Govt. My two daughters have secured more then 70% marks in their matriculation examination for the year 2015. Thereafter, they have to completed HSC-I in 2016 and are regular student of HSC-II in a Govt. institution. Either they are eligible for educational stipend for outstanding students or otherwise ?

  70. Humaira Imran

    September 20, 2016 at 10:24 am

    Sir, I’m a widow of govt employee currently on contract job (compensation Package). My daughter got 82% in matric currently started her ACCA and son got 87% now in Fsc Pre Engg. Pls gude me who is eligibe for this stipend.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      September 20, 2016 at 2:38 pm

      Humaira Imran,
      If monthly benevolent fund cut down from your payslip, if yes, then you are eligible for these stipends.

  71. Syed Wahid Hassan

    September 20, 2016 at 12:03 pm

    After getting BS Hons, my son is now studying in MS Physics at Quaid-e-Azam University – Islamabad. Is he eligible to apply for educational stipend? Let me know about the validity of stipend after passing the requisite exam at any level. I am the employee of Federal Government.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      September 22, 2016 at 7:51 pm

      Syed Wahid Hassan,
      Yes! if he got 70% marks in BS.

  72. Mehboob Shah

    September 22, 2016 at 1:55 pm

    My son get degree in BEIT from Dr. A.Q. Khan institute of computer science & information Technology. I am federal govt employee. Can I apply for stipends He is studying MS.

  73. Zouhair

    September 25, 2016 at 1:26 pm

    Sir i got 78% marks in my BS-Software engineering,,Is i am eligible or not,,,if I am eligible than tell me in which catagory i am eligible in catagory 4 or catagory 5,,,Currently I am the student of Comsats in BSSE 6 semester.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      October 9, 2016 at 12:19 pm

      This stipend is based on 2 years passed examination, such as Metric, Intermediate and Graduation, not university semesters or CGPA.

  74. rafia sarfraz

    September 28, 2016 at 12:28 pm

    aoa sir the criteria for fsc is 70 % bt there s another policy mentioned that if employe is from bps 1 to bps 10 then the criteria is 60% marks in fsc .is this true ?? applicable policy or not ???? cn i apply ??? i got 69 % and My father is in bps 7 .plz reply.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      October 9, 2016 at 11:30 am

      rafia sarfraz,
      I am not sure of this , but you can must try.

  75. Roheel Hashmi

    September 29, 2016 at 10:49 am

    Sir, i am a federal Govt employee and my son is studying in Allama Iqbal Open University. He got 70 % marks in Graduation. Can i illegible for Stipend ?

  76. Mujeeb-ur-Rehman

    October 4, 2016 at 10:07 am

    Sir, I am an employee in 14 grade. My son got 70-80% marks in intermediate. Is he eligible for grant of 20000 rupees

  77. mian sohail

    October 4, 2016 at 4:17 pm

    sir ye semester wise milta hai k year wise kindly bata dain

  78. Muhammad Akram

    October 5, 2016 at 2:06 pm

    Sir i want to know about ist year stipend. if a student obtain more than 80% marks in 1st year then is eligible to claim outstanding stipend from feb&gi or will claim after completion of FSc

  79. Azeem Ashraf

    October 5, 2016 at 11:53 pm

    sir where we have to submit these forms ?
    means postal adress ?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      October 9, 2016 at 8:42 am

      P.O.BOX NO.2035, ISLAMABAD

  80. hina

    October 18, 2016 at 4:07 pm

    Aoa!! Can i got fee imbursment scholarship.. ….im doing ms computer sci from comsats wah campus….my father is retired gov employ

    • Muhammad Farooq

      October 30, 2016 at 5:16 pm

      This stipend is based on 2 years passed examination, such as Metric, Intermediate and Graduation, not university semesters or CGPA.

  81. Hafiz Mahmood

    October 19, 2016 at 10:44 pm

    sir my father is in army and also serving..
    i got 95% marks in matric…am i eligible or not?

  82. waqas

    October 19, 2016 at 11:21 pm

    I got 69% marks in dae and my father is a govt server and I am studying b.s in univ of Lahore.
    should I eligible?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      October 30, 2016 at 4:41 pm

      This stipend is based on 2 years passed examination, such as Metric, Intermediate and Graduation, not university semesters or CGPA.

  83. Zahid Mehmood

    October 22, 2016 at 6:16 am

    sir my dad has been dead during the service science 09 Jan 2010 he was govt employee, and my mother is getting the benevolent pension. now me doing Bsc 04 years program in public sector uni. i am eligible for the benevolent fund.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      October 30, 2016 at 4:56 pm

      Zahid Mehmood,
      This stipend is based on 2 years passed examination, such as Metric, Intermediate and Graduation.

  84. Abdul Khaliq

    October 25, 2016 at 10:35 am

    Sir, can I get scholership as i have 3.23 CGPA in UET Peshawar.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      October 30, 2016 at 4:31 pm

      Abdul Khaliq,
      This stipend is based on 2 years passed examination, such as Metric, Intermediate and Graduation, not university semesters or CGPA.

  85. muhammad javed

    October 26, 2016 at 9:27 pm

    Dear sir I am govt servant and my fist daughter already drawing fee reimbursement from FEB&FEB.I recently admitted 2nd daughter in University of Lahore Lahore( which is recognized from HEC) in DDNS (Doctor of Diet and Nutritional Sciences) is she is legible for Fee reimbursement and can I claim fee from FEB &GIF. thanks

    • Muhammad Farooq

      October 30, 2016 at 4:25 pm

      muhammad javed,
      This stipend is based on 2 years passed examination, such as Metric, Intermediate and Graduation, not university semesters or CGPA.

  86. Ariba

    October 27, 2016 at 9:47 pm

    sir,please tell me i got 67% marks in bsc and my brother got 64% in and got admission in IBA university in open meit so cant we apply for education stipent and my father has dead…?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      October 30, 2016 at 4:22 pm

      This stipend is based on 2 years passed examination, such as Metric, Intermediate and Graduation, not university semesters or CGPA.

  87. Rimsha

    October 31, 2016 at 7:40 pm

    A.O.A sir i got 70 per marks in matric and 52 per marks in fsc my mother is govr servant pbs 7. Am i elligible or not ?

  88. bashir ahmad tahir

    November 1, 2016 at 12:29 pm

    sir , My daghtur is got 69% in matric iam udc in aiou islamabad eligible R not

    • Muhammad Farooq

      November 14, 2016 at 10:40 am

      bashir ahmad tahir,
      If you are above grade 10 Government employee than not!
      If you are under grade 10 Government employee than you can.

  89. SAOOD

    November 2, 2016 at 2:10 pm

    Sir mera father federal employees tha aur federal employees sa retired ho gya tha aur ab un ki death ho gye ha aur mera Comsats university ma ist semester ha aur ma na FSC 2016 ma complete ki ha kya ma scholarship ka liya apply ke sakta hon

    • Muhammad Farooq

      November 14, 2016 at 10:36 am

      Dear aap second semester ki fees jma kerwa ke, ist oor second dono semesters ki orgnal fee slips oor form fil ker ke apply karain, aap ko tmaam free return ho gi.

  90. Hira

    November 2, 2016 at 9:28 pm

    AOA sir, ma ye benovlent fund leti hun i am in BS software engineering mujy yearly 84600 milta ha i am in 7th semister now..
    sir ma ye pochna cha ri thi k mujy agy MS ka b mil sakta ha?
    i am doing from international islamic university and MS b ider sy hi karny ka irada ha.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      November 14, 2016 at 10:30 am

      Yes sure! after completing your last semester or you can apply this during 8th semester.

  91. sam

    November 3, 2016 at 11:00 pm

    Kia matric ki base par me apply kr skta hun

  92. Esha

    November 5, 2016 at 7:37 pm

    Sir can i get scholarship now ? I am in 1st year and got 92%marks in matric .

  93. Naveed Akhtar

    November 10, 2016 at 5:41 pm

    Hello! Sir A.O.A am student of software engineering in foundation university rwp.stduying in 7th semster ….
    Plz Guide me about Scalorship policey….. tHankx

    • Muhammad Farooq

      November 14, 2016 at 8:42 pm

      Naveed Akhtar,
      First confirm me that your Father is Government employee.

  94. Umar Farooq

    November 11, 2016 at 5:46 pm

    SIR. My father is a retired government Fedral employee the forms have required the pensions copy of father this means that a retired government servants can apply to these forms. I have passed my Matric in 2015. So can I apply to this forms now.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      November 14, 2016 at 10:04 am

      Umar Farooq,
      if you have 70$ marks in Metric then you can apply this stipend.

  95. Muhammad Suleman

    November 11, 2016 at 11:03 pm

    Sir fee return ka complete process ap please mujy bata dain? Sir I am waiting for your kind reply

  96. Roman Ansari

    November 13, 2016 at 7:37 pm

    jo student ka bad university main par raha ho wo scholarship laskta ha ya nai????

    • Muhammad Farooq

      November 14, 2016 at 10:56 am

      Roman Ansari,
      Walid ka Serkari mulazinm hona zarori hay.

  97. Muhammad Imran

    November 17, 2016 at 2:04 pm

    AOA Sir, mere walid sb federal govt main serving employee ha, un ka BPS-11 ha, main ne 2014 main B.Tech (Hons) Petroleum 4 year programe indus university se 76% se pass kia hua ha, ab main MSC Petroleum karachi university se kar raha hun, main pochna ye chahta hun, kh jo fees main ne b.Tech (HONS) main paid ker chuka hun, kia woh mujhe kisi tarah wapas mil sakti ha, jis ko fees reimbursement kahte ha, ya mujhe is student stipend fund se khuch mil sakta ha, ku kh mere walid sb ki monthly salary se benevolent fund deduct hota ha, aur meri percentage bhi 76% ha, ya mujhe MSC ki mad main meri fees reimbursement ho sakti ha, ager mujhe khuch mil sakta hi, to plz mujhe tareeqa bta de, aur reply mujhe mail kar de, thank you so much for this kind of information.
    Best Regards

    • Muhammad Farooq

      November 29, 2016 at 9:01 pm

      First, confirm that your university allowed certificate about this reimbursement, if yes the you can submitted application original fee slips of latest two semesters.

  98. javed khan

    November 20, 2016 at 10:48 am

    dear sir my son passed DAE second semester take 81% marks then i claim the stipend

    • Muhammad Farooq

      November 21, 2016 at 5:35 pm

      javed khan,
      I am not sure, but i think nothing.

  99. Sajid Hussain

    November 25, 2016 at 8:08 am

    Sir main federal employees hon aur mera baita Abbasian university main BS.CS mian parr raha hay uss ny ist semester aur 2nd 2016 ki fees jama krwai hy kya ma uss ki fees wapsi ky liya apply kar sakta hon

    • Muhammad Farooq

      November 29, 2016 at 8:59 pm

      Sajid Hussain
      confirm that your university allowed certificate about this reimbursement,

  100. fida muhammad

    November 29, 2016 at 9:30 am

    i am retired govt employee my daughter is student of mba in private institute afiliated with peshawar univercity peshawar am eligible to get stipend or reimburse the fee

    • Muhammad Farooq

      November 29, 2016 at 8:58 pm

      First confirm that your university allowed certificate about this reimbursement,

  101. Rizwan Awan

    November 29, 2016 at 8:34 pm

    SAlam I am a retired federal government employ and my daughter is the student of 5th semester in Private institute affiliated with Peshawar University. Am I Eligible for reimbursement or Stipend ???????????

    • Muhammad Farooq

      November 29, 2016 at 8:58 pm

      Rizwan Awan,
      Yes! but confirm that your university allowed certificate about this reimbursement.

  102. hafiz mahmood

    December 17, 2016 at 2:40 am

    sir what is the last date of submission?

  103. namra

    December 17, 2016 at 10:58 am

    is their any online query system regarding educational scholarships?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      December 18, 2016 at 7:32 pm

      No online source available yet.
      P.O.BOX NO.2035, ISLAMABAD

  104. zahida yaqub

    January 3, 2017 at 5:37 pm

    sir documents ko kahan submit karna ha??

    • Muhammad Farooq

      January 3, 2017 at 8:39 pm

      zahida yaqub,
      is address per:
      P.O.BOX NO.2035, ISLAMABAD

  105. Zia ul Islam

    January 3, 2017 at 9:25 pm

    I have applied for educational stipend of my son. I have visited FEBF on 29th Nov 2016 and they tell me that your check must delivered via courier within 20 or 25 days. But after laps of one months no check received neither any info from FEBF. My ID card no is 37405-4923758-1

    • Muhammad Farooq

      January 4, 2017 at 8:00 pm

      Zia ul Islam,
      Again visit its Islamabad office and try to receive check by hand.

  106. Zaryab Haider

    January 5, 2017 at 1:05 pm

    Sir. Kia ye stipend without admission in medical college after hssc mil sakta hai? Ya admission lena zaruri hai?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      January 7, 2017 at 6:27 am

      Zaryab Haider,
      Education must continue, for this benefit.

  107. zeeshan

    January 7, 2017 at 7:29 pm

    Assalam-o-Alaikum sir, mae Bahria University ka student hon aur bachelor kr raha hon. maene four semesters k liye apply kiya howa hai. kindly aap ye bta sakte hain k four semesters k liye educational stipend kitna hota hai ya hona chahye for bachelour level?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      January 8, 2017 at 1:59 pm

      60% of your fees.

      • dr lubna iqbal

        September 13, 2017 at 11:30 pm

        Mr Farooq you mentioned that you will pay 60% of fee paid in bahria university for graduation,
        i received only 24 000, for my daughter doing her graduation from Karachi Bahria university , while I submitted chalan copies of 3 samesters fees duly verified by university. would you please clear it.

        • Muhammad Farooq

          September 14, 2017 at 6:40 pm

          dr lubna iqbal,
          Updated reimbursement is 50,000/- per passed semester.

  108. Shahtaj

    January 8, 2017 at 9:03 pm

    I am in second year FSc now but I got 92% in matric. Can I still apply for matric stipend?

  109. Muhammad Ismail

    January 14, 2017 at 2:51 pm

    my daughter has passed her MBBS Ist Year Examination from Khyber Medical University Peshawar obtaining 381 marks out of 600, I am retired Federal Government servant, can she get help scholership from FEB&GI, thanks.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      January 20, 2017 at 6:00 pm

      Muhammad Ismail,
      First, confirm that your university allowed certificate about this reimbursement, if yes the you can submitted application original fee slips of first two semesters.

      • zumira

        March 18, 2017 at 7:01 pm

        in case if someone not have his original fee slips than how can he apply ?

        • Muhammad Farooq

          March 29, 2017 at 6:48 pm

          Must required original fee slips, try to get duplicate from bank.

  110. Wajid ali

    January 16, 2017 at 6:48 pm

    Assalamu alaikum Sir! What is the last date for applying in 2017? can i apply now. thanks

  111. saad salman

    January 19, 2017 at 12:12 am


    • Muhammad Farooq

      January 20, 2017 at 5:19 pm

      saad salman,
      Yes, if your Father is Government employee.

  112. M.Rizwan

    January 28, 2017 at 10:15 pm

    sir ma na fee reimbursment k lia nov 2016 ma apply kia tha magr abhi tak nhi aya ma rahta b dour hu and phone operator call b attend nhi krta kia online application status check hu sakta ya app pata kar din bhot bhot mehrbani hu ge next semister ki fee jama karani

    • Muhammad Farooq

      February 12, 2017 at 9:00 pm

      Online koi source nahi hay , aap ko khud Islamabad office jana pery ga.

  113. Assad Khan

    January 30, 2017 at 2:05 pm

    I m retired Federal Govt Emploee. My son got 70% marks in 1st year in 2015, but due to unavoidable circumstances, i could not apply for education stipend for him. Can i apply for the same now ? Being a retired employee. I am needed/deserved for this.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      February 12, 2017 at 8:45 pm

      Assad Khan,
      You are so late! it should be done within one year. But you can try.

  114. Muhammad zubair

    January 30, 2017 at 10:31 pm

    I hv 90% marks in 2nd semester can i apply for this scholarship??? Am i eligible ??

  115. Assad Khan

    February 2, 2017 at 12:58 pm

    Whome to apply for educational stipend. Kindly providemeadress too. Thsnks

    • Muhammad Farooq

      February 12, 2017 at 8:31 pm

      P.O.BOX NO.2035, ISLAMABAD

  116. muhammad bilal akram

    February 7, 2017 at 11:42 pm

    sir i have complete my graduation in 2016.and studying in msc hons. can i apply for this stipends

    • Muhammad Farooq

      February 12, 2017 at 9:04 pm

      muhammad bilal akram,
      Yes, if your Father is Government employee.

  117. nawaz

    February 20, 2017 at 4:25 pm

    sir as u told that this scholarship is also available for the students of gilgit baltistan but no body is receving this scholarship from the last three four years why??

  118. Muhammad hussain

    February 20, 2017 at 10:07 pm

    Sir men army employees hon mery bety tooba hussain ne fsc men 908 marks hen jo 83% banty hen men ne office ke taraf se 26 dec 2016 ko fund kaleya apply kia tha ple bata saktay kia ban ya kab tak mil sakta hay agy wo bsc honour biotecnology me admission lay chuki hay thank you sir

    • Muhammad Farooq

      February 26, 2017 at 5:56 am

      Muhammad hussain,
      Process hone main 6 se 8 hafte lgte hain, ager is period tk jwaab na aay to aap ko Islamabad office khud jana ho ga.

  119. muhammad ishaq

    April 2, 2017 at 5:23 pm

    sir m federal servent hoon my daughter got fsc part 1 2016 81% marks .sir kia m ab apply kr sakta hoon .kindly reply sir

    • Muhammad Farooq

      April 2, 2017 at 5:31 pm

      muhammad ishaq,
      You can apply after completing FSC )Part I&II.

  120. arslan ahmed

    April 4, 2017 at 10:54 pm

    sir kya ye documents by-hand jama karwanay hain ya post bhi kar saktay hain? mein nay fsc 2016 mein clear ki hai

    • Muhammad Farooq

      April 30, 2017 at 1:03 pm

      As you wish, Address is
      P.O.BOX NO.2035, ISLAMABAD

  121. Sumbal zafar

    April 8, 2017 at 7:13 pm

    Sir what is the criteria to apply for this?

  122. Sajid Hussain Qamar

    April 11, 2017 at 11:05 am

    Main Federal Govt Employee hon Mera Baita Absyn University sy BS CS kar raha hy us ny first and 2nd semester pass kar lye hain us k 67% marks hain main ny us ke fees re-imbursement ky lye apply kia tha jo k abi tak nahi howa please guied karain

    • Muhammad Farooq

      April 30, 2017 at 12:50 pm

      ager 6 weeks tk jwaab na aay to is address per rabita karain:
      P.O.BOX NO.2035, ISLAMABAD

  123. Tajveez

    April 20, 2017 at 3:54 pm

    AOA sir,
    My father is Retired Air force Employee, i didn’t knew about FEB&GIF and didnot got grnats for Matric and FSC and now im in 8th semester of my BS degree, can i take fee reimbursement of all my semesters ? please Help

  124. Tajveez

    April 20, 2017 at 4:03 pm

    And SIr my brother has passed matric with 86% and now he is in 1st year can he get his grant of matric

  125. ammar

    April 21, 2017 at 12:04 am

    Sir ma virtual university ka student hn… 4th semester ma hn abi…mery father federal employ han…meri CGPA 3 smester ki 2.75 or 68.77% banty han… kia ma stipend and reimbursement of semester fee sy faida hasil kr sakta hn… plz guide me…

    • Muhammad Farooq

      April 30, 2017 at 12:36 pm

      Ask your University to give you admission offer letter (certificate), if yes than you are eligible for this benefit.

  126. Waleed

    April 26, 2017 at 1:03 am

    Sir please guide me I want to launch a website… about news and entertaining stuff… is it possible for this Please guide me

    • Muhammad Farooq

      April 30, 2017 at 12:29 pm

      Various article submitted in this website, please search and follow.

  127. Muhammad usman

    May 2, 2017 at 2:36 pm

    Assalam u alekum …sir main ne bscs 3rd semster mukammal kar rela…mera 66.6% marks hai.. main apply kar sakta ho ya nai.. mere father govt employ hai..plz comment quickly

    • Muhammad Farooq

      May 7, 2017 at 7:04 am

      Ask your University to give you admission offer letter (certificate), if yes than you are eligible for this benefit.

  128. Nimra bari

    May 12, 2017 at 10:02 pm

    Sr mera guardian (uncle) fedral police my hy to mujy university scholarship mil sakta by?

  129. Hina

    May 18, 2017 at 1:31 pm

    Sir , my father is a gornment servant .Ma msc kar rae ho aiou ,kia mj ya fund mil skta ha???? Jo fix amount fund ha

    • Muhammad Farooq

      June 3, 2017 at 5:16 pm

      Ask your University to give you admission offer letter (certificate), if yes than you are eligible for this benefit.

  130. Rai

    June 4, 2017 at 3:19 am

    Sir,I have done BSc electrical from private uni with excellent CGPA,Now If I will take admission in MSc from public institute.then I am eligible of this stipend. its monthly base or yearly base.My father is retired govt. official.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      June 4, 2017 at 8:30 am

      First, confirm that your university allowed certificate about this reimbursement, if yes the you can submitted application original fee slips of first two semesters.

  131. Arshad

    June 5, 2017 at 10:57 pm

    Sir ma na apny baity ka case baija ha per Abe yak approved Nahe howa ha
    Taha hassan ABSAC MARDAN

  132. Muhammad Zubair

    June 8, 2017 at 11:19 am

    Respected Sir ! Asslam-o-alikum
    i am a student of Bsc hons agriculture from MNSUA MULTAN,my father is retired federal employee sir tell me am i eligible for benevelont fund and education stipend fund. tell me the procedure to apply please.

  133. Fayyaz

    June 16, 2017 at 11:48 am

    Sir I am a son federal employee I study in Bs Eco & Fin I completed my 1st semester but one subject fail can I apply for this benefit

  134. akash

    June 19, 2017 at 4:55 pm

    Sir kya aik hi bacha aik hi saal ma 2 time apply kr skta ha first for
    1) after completion of fsc
    2) getting admission in university fee reimbursement case

    • Muhammad Farooq

      June 21, 2017 at 7:14 pm

      No, sirf FSC if you got 70% marks, reimbursement university ke semesters pass kerne ke baad apply kerty hain.


    June 25, 2017 at 11:30 am

    helo sir
    tell me the producer of issuing the cheque…
    can i see it at any website thanks.

  136. sami

    June 28, 2017 at 12:10 pm

    sir i am medical student frm dow medical university i am in my 3rd year and my gpa is 2.5 in 2nd year as we have annual system am i eligible?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      June 30, 2017 at 8:18 am

      First, confirm that your university allowed certificate about this reimbursement, if yes the you can submitted application, original fee slips with passed semesters.

  137. zahoorahmed

    July 2, 2017 at 8:29 pm

    Sir assalam o alaikum mera Bata his name matrix ma 80% marks lia ha kia is a b stipend LA S
    Santa ha

  138. MUHAMMAD Umer Saleem

    July 13, 2017 at 3:42 pm

    Muhammad farooq i want to acknowledge that which engineering universities are eligible for benovlate fund

    • Muhammad Farooq

      August 25, 2017 at 9:27 pm

      Its very simple. GO to HEC website, There are a list of Public Sector Universities and Private Sector Universities. Public Sector Universities are covered for reimbursement in specified disciplines.

  139. farman

    July 18, 2017 at 11:05 am

    sir i have got 89.6% marks in i able to get schlorship?

  140. abdul haseeb

    July 26, 2017 at 8:06 pm

    I m son of goverment employee,now i am studing in 7th semister of engineering
    Can i get the stipend of 1st and 2nd semister(2014) now.thanks

  141. rimsha

    July 29, 2017 at 1:56 pm

    Sir l have done I.Com from queen Mary college in 2016 and I got 74 percent marks please tell me last date of application submit.

  142. annas ejaz

    August 1, 2017 at 11:05 pm

    Now i am in 3rd semister of engineering,i have one compart in first semister subject
    Now thats compart is clear in second semister,can i get stipend of second semister.

  143. abdur rafay

    August 7, 2017 at 5:57 pm

    I am student of engineering ,i have suply in my first semister now that suply is clear in second semister,according to foam u must attach result of last two semister.
    Can i get the stipent of second semister now?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      August 7, 2017 at 7:48 pm

      abdur rafay,
      After start 3rd semester you can submit reimbursement form, both 1st and second semester.

      • abdur rafay

        August 8, 2017 at 6:14 pm

        Sir i already got cheque of first semister
        Now what can i do for second semister which is clear?

  144. shujaat ali

    August 24, 2017 at 9:36 pm

    sir which documents is required for re reimbursement of university semesters fee

  145. sam

    September 12, 2017 at 12:31 am

    sir i apply for cs. how much fees i get from feb gif

  146. nida zahra

    September 15, 2017 at 5:04 pm

    Assalamalaikum sir.i have got 79.89% marks in fsc am i eligible for the scholarship

  147. muhammad saeed

    September 18, 2017 at 10:34 am

    My son passed the examination of Fsc Part I, with 86%. he is eligible for BF & GI stipend. (I am Federal Government employee)

  148. Riaz Hussain

    October 20, 2017 at 11:59 am

    I completed my Bachelor degree recently in October, 2017. Sir what is the procedure regarding to fee reimbursement scheme. Kindly inform me about the procedure.

  149. Talha

    October 22, 2017 at 3:49 pm

    Aoa. I am a 7th semester student in Bahria University, Karachi. My CGPA is 2.3. Will i be eligible for this fund?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      October 23, 2017 at 5:52 pm

      Only eligible Government Employees children.

  150. Amir Hameed

    October 23, 2017 at 12:59 pm

    Main Federal Govt Employee hon. My son IBA, Karachi sy BSCS kar raha hy {2nd year (03rd semester)}. He passed first and 2nd semester and obtained about 77% marks. Kia mai us ke reimbursement fee and stipend (both) claim kar sakta hoon?

  151. Amir Hameed

    October 25, 2017 at 6:54 pm

    Main Federal Govt. Employee hon. My daughter got the admission in BE (Material Engineering) in NED University & Technology, Karachi. She passed F. Sc. (Pre-Engineering) and obtained about 76.45% marks. Kia mai us ke reimbursement fee and stipend (both) claim kar sakta hoon?

  152. Talha

    October 28, 2017 at 1:27 pm

    Aoa. Yes i am a child of eligible Government Employee. Am in 7th semester at Bahria University, Karachi. Can i only apply for the last two semesters or will i be able to apply for all 6 semesters? All my semesters are clear. I have original bank payment slips and separate mark-sheets as required. Please resolve this query of mine.

    • Talha

      October 28, 2017 at 2:21 pm

      And which form do i choose? “APPLICATION FOR GRANT OF EDUCATIONAL STIPEND” or “APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT OF ANNUAL/SEMESTERS FEE”. My father is retired. I would be very thankful for your reply.

      • Muhammad Farooq

        October 29, 2017 at 5:12 pm

        Stipend for Metric and college,
        Reimbursement form for Universities level.

  153. shujaat.

    November 10, 2017 at 12:23 pm

    My daughter is doing her BS mechanical presently she is in 7th Semester with 3.61 CGPA from UET Taxila. She sent an application regarding re-imbursement of fee in July, 2017. No response has been received up till now. kindly tell me procedure to get reimburse my fee bills.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      November 10, 2017 at 4:38 pm

      If you are living in Punjab then go to FEB & GIF office Islamabad manually for inquiry.

  154. muhammad imran

    November 16, 2017 at 11:28 am

    AOA, Sir main ne karachi university se Dec 2016 se 63% marks se pass kia ha, aur mere walis sb federal govt employee hain, kia main fee reimbursement ke leye apply kar sakta hun, main karachi main rahta hun, aur kis jagha apna case bana kar bhaju, ???
    please reply

    • muhammad imran

      November 16, 2017 at 11:30 am

      sir main ne Karachi University se MSC Petroleum kia hua ha.

  155. Nasir Mahmood

    December 15, 2017 at 12:38 pm

    Sir Kia me stipend aur fee re-imbursement dono category me apply kar sakta ho. kindly reply.

    • Muhammad Farooq

      December 15, 2017 at 6:41 pm

      Nasir Mahmood,
      Aap aik waqt main sirf aik category main apply ker skty hain

  156. mahamsajjad

    December 19, 2017 at 6:59 pm

    sir yeh application forms kahan se download krny hain…..i m frm peshawar,,,nd my father is a federal govt employ…so kindly guide me in this

  157. Sadia

    February 21, 2018 at 7:29 pm

    Aoa sir….i am studying BS physics in international Islamic university..can i apply for reimbursement of fee??

  158. Hashim raza zaidi

    February 27, 2018 at 9:06 pm

    Muhammad Farooq sahib i am also the employe of fedral govt. i ask u k meri beti ny bsc ka exam pass kiya punjab univercity sy mgr ab in ka first batch tha jo bsc part 1 or part 2 me devide ho gaya …… total 800 marks huty thy mgr ab part 1 part 2 k 400 400 ho gaye hain ……… meny part 1 me apply kiyato unhon ny rejectect kr diya ……or ab jb k me apni beti ko agy studi carry on nhai kr wa raha to me ab bsc part 2 ka byjh skta hon .if any problem or me PBS -10 ka employe …or ap k sedule me grade 1-10 kliye 60% hai…..or lahore waly krhty hain k 70% honi chye jb k 70% un k liye likhi hui hai jo PBS -11 sy above hai….

    • Muhammad Farooq

      February 27, 2018 at 9:15 pm

      Stipend, or rebursment lene ke liy next class ya smester main dakhila , ya eduction jari rkhna lazmi hy

      • Hashim raza zaidi

        March 1, 2018 at 12:42 pm

        but sir unhony k bsc part 1 k bhi nahi diye
        ye keh k k bsc k ikhaty miltry hain jb k fsc part 1 or part 2 k alg alg milty hain to pir ye q nahi mil skty alg alg

  159. khalid

    March 7, 2018 at 7:46 pm

    i am a federal govt employees now, after my retirement, my child can apply for educational stipend or only eligible during my service pl clalrify

  160. Aroosha Noor

    March 16, 2018 at 1:54 pm

    Mai ne 1st year mai 90 %+ marks liye hn…. kia mai abi apply kr sakti hnn???
    Ya phr matric 2016 with 94% ki base pe??

  161. Aroosha Noor

    March 16, 2018 at 1:56 pm

    Last date kia h apply krney ki aur form yahin se download kr k filll kr saktey hn???

  162. Rizwan Dar

    March 22, 2018 at 3:53 pm

    Sir Maine Masters ( Kia he Karachi University se evening program me or 4 semister pass kiye hen 74% se. kia me fee reimbursement k liye eligible hon.

  163. Asima

    March 26, 2018 at 8:25 pm

    kindly tell me the last date to apply for stipend?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      March 26, 2018 at 8:58 pm

      Apply within one year after result,

      • ASIMA

        March 27, 2018 at 9:09 pm

        Sir it means we can apply any time in a year? there is no any last date?

        • Muhammad Farooq

          March 27, 2018 at 10:32 pm

          G, stipend within year and reimbursement of passing semesters any time.

  164. Mehwish

    May 24, 2018 at 5:11 pm

    What is the last date to submit the form?

  165. Farkhanda

    May 26, 2018 at 11:07 pm

    Sir would you please clear me that there are some fields mentioned for university student for the reimbursement process.
    I do not belong to any of that field but I am university student.. Am I still able to apply for it or I should move towards the grand of educational stipend?

  166. NBPT

    June 28, 2018 at 11:34 am

    Nice blog here! Also your site lots up fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate link to your host? I want my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

  167. Tariq mehmood

    August 9, 2018 at 11:35 am

    My daughter passed mateic in taken exam.of first part may2018can I

  168. Atta Ur Rahman

    September 4, 2018 at 3:35 pm

    Sir aoa ,Mn NY matric ka exam 79% number lay kr pass kia hy, aur ab mn 1st year ka student hon, meray father Federal government k servent thay .kis mn Feb & gif ki educational stipend policy me apply kr sakta hon kia ?plz inform me

  169. Nida

    September 6, 2018 at 12:09 pm

    Sir fee reimbursement k liye FSC Ka mark important hai ?

  170. Ahmed

    November 11, 2018 at 9:18 pm

    Sir ma ne 2017 ma 9th class exam pass kiya he or percentage 85% he kya ma 9th class ma stepind k lie eleigble hun ye nhi. My father is govt employess which during from death service 2016. Plz guide me..

    • Muhammad Farooq

      November 12, 2018 at 6:01 pm

      You can apply stipend after passed 10th class. yes you are eligible for this stipend.


    November 23, 2018 at 12:36 am

    Asalamualkium sir may ny stipend kyly apply kia tha ,mery B Sc mey 73% thy ,but abi kch documents ki missing ki wajah sy ,form reject hogaay ha aur dubara submission kyly kaha ha but form download nahi horahi .Can you guide how i can download form….?????

  172. Shazia Tasneem

    December 27, 2018 at 12:19 pm

    Any stipend for non employee???

  173. Mohsin iqbal

    January 3, 2019 at 7:06 pm

    I am a student of 1st yera.i completed my ssc in 2018 by securing 1056/1100 marks 96%.i applied for fedral employes educational fund. But not any reply yet.

  174. Khansa

    January 23, 2019 at 9:50 pm

    Assalam o alaikum sir
    Kindly let me know where I have to submit the form? On which postal address or any office?

    • Muhammad Farooq

      January 24, 2019 at 7:30 pm

      please find my other related about this topic articles from

      • Shah

        February 2, 2019 at 2:52 pm

        I am a student in a government medical college doing MBBS. I just pssed my first year. Am i elligible for this stipend? My father is a government employee

  175. Ayesha muhammad deen

    February 7, 2019 at 11:10 pm

    sir my father is retired WAPDA employee. i have applied for scholarship in 2018 for the first time for my 4th and 5th semester in which i have obtained CGPA of 3.95( above 90%), i have submitted all my documents along with my DMC(marks sheet).
    when father go for submission of form, they said no one ever comes for the submission of scholarship form and we did not know anything about it,
    after 2 to 3 times they kept the form and said we will forward it to higher authorities lets see.
    after some months they send me the amount of 2 thousand only,
    i want to apply for my 6th and 7th semester also,
    but 1st off all please tell me the solution, what is this?
    is there no any scholarship for WAPDA employees?
    is not it comes under federal government?
    please resolve this issue,
    A humble request. thank you.

  176. abdul aziz

    March 7, 2019 at 8:35 pm

    A.O.A sir mery father government employ han. me PMAS arid agriculture university sa b.ed(hons) kr raha hn or mera phly semester me 3.5 gpa aya ha.kya me educational stipend ka liay apply kr skta hn or is ka procedure kya ha.

  177. Faheem

    April 3, 2019 at 7:12 pm

    Sir Aoa mna sir fee reimbursement ka liya apply kiya hwa 2 month ho gy ar Mra father govt employee Hain koi un is rbta Krna ka tareqa Lahore Wala office ka phone try kiya kafi martaba mgr rply nhi aya sir plz guide me

  178. Hira Khan

    May 6, 2019 at 5:20 pm

    Aoa I’m a student of BS Agricultural Engineering my CGPA is 3.57 after 4 semesters . My father is an egazetted fg employee and died on 14 August 2014 . Am I eligible for educational stipend???

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *