How to Get/Download PPSC Challan Form 2021
Many people are unaware of how to check and fill the PPSC Challan form 2021. To apply for any Punjab Public Service Commission Job, it is necessary to fill the challan form. The purpose of this challan form is to deposit a fee in the mentioned bank by filling this challan form. So, for this purpose, we will give you a step and step procedure to check and download the PPSC challan form. You can also see the complete procedure of PPSC challan form from our website. To get the challan form, visit PPSC official website.
Download PPSC Challan Form 2021
View the step by step procedure of how to download the PPSC challan form 2021. The details are as under
- Open the Site Home page of Punjab Public Service Commission
- View the left sidebar option of download
- Under the download, you will find the challan form link
- Click on the challan form link and download it
- Take out the print of challan form
How to Fill PPSC Challan Form 2021
To fill the PPSC Challan Form, view the steps mentioned below
- After downloading the challan form, you have to look at two things in an advertisement. One is the name that you are qualified for and the second one is the case number of the post.
- You will see the three copies of the challan form. One of these copies will be given to you and the other two will be kept by the National Bank.
- In the challan form, you have to fill 4 portions. These portions are:
- The name of the Candidate.
- Name of the post.
- A number of the posts.
- Total amount to be submitted (i.e, Rs.600).
- Repeat this process thrice because there are three challan form copies. You have to fill all the copies.
- After this, you will have to write the Rupees in numbers which are located in the bottom left corner of the challan form. You need to write the amount in words. To indicate that this is the signature area, “Signature” is written.
Now you have to deposit the fee in the National Bank of Pakistan along with challan form