5 Reasons to Use PDF to Excel Mobile App – Download It For Free
So much paperwork to do and so little time to get it done. Therefore, it’s not such a rare occurrence to carry our work with us, on our mobile devices, just to check an e-mail, share a document or edit data. Does it seem familiar? Then, keep reading the article and learn about this necessary app when it comes to document management. PDF to Excel would be a valuable app for everyone, who need to manage their documents on the go.
PDF to Excel , as the name implies, converts PDF files with tables into editable Excel spreadsheets. Here are some of its benefits and the answer why it should be a must-have app on your iPad or iPhone:
1. First and foremost, PDF to Excel offers first-rate conversion quality. This means that PDF tables, both native and scanned, are extracted completely and data layout is kept exactly as in the original file. In other words, rows and columns are recognized perfectly, so you don’t have to worry if your document will be converted properly.
2. Saves your time. Usually all important data is saved in PDF file format because of the format’s non-editable nature. But what happens when you need to change something? Whenever you need to modify tables and calculations, you don’t have to do it manually ever again. Instead, just download the app and get your job done quickly and efficiently.
3. Many great brand new features:
• You can convert Gmail attachments directly within the app.
• You can convert files stored on Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and OneDrive without leaving the app.
These features are pretty useful when you have a lot of documents stored in various places, and they make dealing with paperwork a piece of cake. You can get these lifetimes linked services for only $1.99.
4. If your first thought was – Not another app. My battery won’t last – you’re wrong. PDF to Excel won’t drain your battery or resources because the conversion takes place on Cometdocs servers. Naturally, when the conversion ends, your file is immediately deleted from the servers.
5. Last but not least, it’s free! Priceless.