Which Students and Universities are Eligible For Benevolent Fund Stipend

The Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds (FEB & GIF) founded in 1969. They cover all Federal Government employees and the employee benefits, especially educational Stipends For Outstanding Children of The Federal Government Employees. Provide insurance coverage, Benevolent Grant and benefits under other welfare schemes. About six millions Federal Government Employees are being covered under its welfare schemes.Eligible For Benevolent Fund Stipend

In my previous article “Get Information Of Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Fund” posted in several years ago, lots of students asked me about the list of universities recommended for the benevolent fund. So I decided to answer all these questions in this article about this topic. First of all I will clear this question that Benevolent fund stipend does not belong to universities bases, because Benevolent fund stipend is not fee reimbursement.

The main point is that which students are eligible, who get the Benevolent Fund Stipend:
1- Those students whose fathers are government employee can only get this fund.
2- If father has retired from government service or died during service/ after retired then the student can also get this fund.

died during or after retired government servent

The educational stipend paid for post metric:
1- In the category I (Intermediate) amount will be 20,000/- and marks level is 80%.
2- In category II (Graduation) amount will be 24,000/- and marks level is 70%.
3- In category III (Post Graduation) amount will be 30,000/- and marks level is 70%.
4- In category IV (Post Professional Studies) amount will be 40,000/- and marks level is 70%.

Note: From First July, 2014 In intermediate category students who obtained 60% (for the children of employees in BPS-1 to BPS-10 or equivalent) and 70% (for the children of employees in BPS-11 and above or equivalent) get Rs: 20.000 amount.

Muhammad Farooq

I am Muhammad Farooq, Site owner of www.itechsoul.com has written 1,495 articles for itechsoul, where I share unique, quality and information with the whole world. iTechSoul provides free software, new product reviews, techealth, tips & tricks, blogging, internet, my work, mobile updates, social media, technology news and more.

436 Responses

1. mubasir says:

Kya 9th k result ki base py benevolent fund mil skta hy percentage is 93%

2. Hafsa says:

Sir I got 82% marks in fsc and now doing engineering from uet taxila??in form what I have to write the 20000 or 24000 category???

3. Sir many fsc august 2017 may complete ki hy our mery 81% marks hy mera walid teacher retired hy mujy milsakty hy

4. khalid says:

my son did matric in2016 he got 94 PERCET marks .i m federal emplooy can aply for scholrship now

5. Aleena says:

Sir i asked u before suppli clear krne k baad or 50% marks lene k baad stipend milta ha m.a English main

6. Sir kpk Walo k lie b hy our is ka tariqa kar kia hy

7. Nouman Ahmed says:

Aoa sir,
    what is the criteria for this fund in semester system?

8. khursheed ahmad says:

sir ptcl retired officer BPS-17 kay bachay illigble hen jabja un ke salary se bfund kat rah tha jab unhon nain ptcl ko chora tha plz

9. Muhammad Umair says:

Sir kindly guide me, are all federal govt. officers included in this fund?
    My father is a retired professor.
    Moreover, can we apply for this fund in any duration over the year? or it has a specific time period within a year.
    Thank you.

10. Aroosha Noor says:

Last date kb h apply krney ki??

11. farhan says:

what about gilgit baltistan govt employess, jbki gb govt employees sa benovelent fund deduct horahy hay, can we apply?

12. Usama Ehsan says:

I am a student of CA . My mother punjab govt employee and father is federal govt employee can i apply for this stipend.

13. Usama Ehsan says:

CA is not a university education it is from the registered accounting education tutors (REAT) institutes which are affiliated with the institute of charted accountants of pakistan.
    I applied for benevolent fund stipend but the application is rejected that this stipend is not for CA, ICMA, ACCA etc educations.
    Please guide me or send me some supporting document for this.

14. Aleena says:

Sir what if masters main marks 50%hn?

15. Ammara Manzoor says:

Sir, Is benevolent fund is offered at Mphil level??

16. M.Shoaib says:

Sir, I have done 3 semesters (80+%) from Bahria University. Can I apply for 1st and 2nd semester( completed on may 2017)? or should I apply for 2nd and 3rd semester( completed on feb 2018)?
    my father is retired from Pak Navy. how can I check, did benevolent fund deducted from his salaries or not? thanks

17. M.Shoaib says:

Sir they asked for last pay slip of employee which I don’t have because my father retired in 2001. what should I submit? thanks

18. Waqar Ajmed says:

sir mere mba me 60 percent marks hain mjhe fees reimburse hugi mere abu retired hain govt employe

19. Jawad says:

Sir meray fsc may 68% marks hain nust may bs chemistry ka lya admission liya hay kya benevolent fund mil skta???

20. Ali says:

ASA i m studying in Riphah International university, student of MS Project Management. Can i apply for Benouvlent Fund ?

21. Iqra says:

Aoa Sir m n fsc 81% s pass kiya hai 2017 mein aur abi m n admission nhi liya ksi uni ya collg m flhal to kiyam benevolent fund ke liye apply krskti hun ?

22. Kashif usman says:

Sir Mai ne matric aur fsc part 1 k lye apply kye Hain lkn abhi tak nhi mile.pata nhi kis waja sennhi mil the mere Abu army Mai Hain.

23. alina says:

Sir i want to know i am studying in iqra uni in first semester can i apply fee remburstment for my 1st semester or is mein kya full fee return hoti hy ya half fee

24. Hira says:

Sir uni student ko semester ki kitni fee milte ha ?? Im from arid university rawalpindi in second semester and 3.5 cgpa

25. Fatima says:

sir what is the eligibility criteria for fee remburstment for public sector universities?

• Semester/annual fee is reimbursed for children of serving, retired or deceased Government Employees studying in Public Sector Universities, colleges and institutions in Medical, Engineering, IT, Business Studies, D-Pharmacy and Architecture. Eligibility criteria are admissions on merit and passing the Semester/Annual Examination without fail in any subject

26. kaynat says:

sir does riphah international University is registered with benevolent funs???

27. shahid awan says:

my daughter study in rawalpindi medical universty in part 2.and 1st part passed in 67% 2017.can i apply in embursment fee/anval

28. amna says:

sit I got 64 percent marks in FA kya mujy benevolent fund mil skta

29. Rabia shah says:

Sir, we two sisters are married and we are doing Ms (2nd semester)from comsats and our father is retired govt employee .can we both apply for benovlent fund?

30. Minhaj says:

Aoa sir mane matric complete kiya 69℅ frm FBISE sir kya fund mil sakta hay kya

31. Saleem haider khan says:

My son got graduation from Karachi University,may he has right to get reimbursement,if yes what are the requirements for this purpose
    Do reply pl

32. Aqsa says:

Aoa.
    Sir m father is govrment employee and I got 63% marks in fsc and his scale is BPS-16 can I got this fund?
    And I have took benevolent fund in matric.

33. Muhammad Bilal says:

AOA
    sir i am university student and i got above 70% after 2 semisters How Much Benevolend Fund will be given ??

34. ADIL AWAN says:

good to see that you @MFAROOQ reply
    main ap se ye pochna chahta hn k federal schemes k liye aply krne ki kuch dates agr ap share kr den plz.
    main ne abhe uni(NUST) start krni hai to kia main education stipend le sakta hn abhe
    next month se classes start honi hain
    plz date lazmi bta dein

35. amber says:

sir i got 85% and 3.4 cgpa in 2nd semester can i get full fee in fee reimbursement or tuition fee my total fee per semester is 45000 or i get 50000

36. alina says:

for fee reimbursement they say attach orignal detailed mark sheet/transcript of last passed examination issued by college or university ??? orignal documents ksy bhej den???
    and orignal fee slips our uni give us degree when we show them fee slips at the end so please tell me kon kon sy documents attach krny hen or orignal krny hen ya copy please tell me im very confused im very thankful to you if you reply me sir

37. Numra says:

Is comsats university registered with benovelent fund?

38. Hamayle Aziz says:

Sir, I wanted to ask is it necessary to attach original fee challans or we can just attach the attested photocopies of it?

39. Sir my son took admission in B.S.with one year gapie passed f.an.c in 2017but took admission I n 2018,.can he apply now

40. Abdullah says:

Sir. Is comsats university Islamabad wah campus is eligible for banawala fund?

41. Sania says:

is furc is eligible for this fund?

42. Hafiz Ameer Hamza says:

Sir main ab 5th semester main hn or meri cgpas 3.4 hy..kea main apply kar sakta hn??

43. Bilal mughal says:

My father is in WAPDA . I want to know that either m elible for benevlent fund or not …. m doing BS.
    What about my younger brother who is doing BS IT.
    Can we both apply for that….

44. ALI says:

SIR MA NA F.SC 2015 MA KI HAI AUR MERA MARKS PERCENTAGE 68% HAI .AUR MERA FATHER BPS-06 KA FEDERAL GOERNMENT EMPLOYERS HAI .SIR MUJA FUND MIL SAKTA

45. Muhammad Hamza says:

Kindly bta den k university student 4 smesters k liye 1 sath apply kr skta hai fund k liye???

46. wajid ali says:

jin k father army sy retired hain kia wo b fee refundd kr skty hain

47. Ker dain, 2 photo copies each documents.

48. Bilal mughal says:

Sae sy kehh doo k mujhee nii ptaa…. ap kisi aurr sy discuss kr loo ….. haramii behnchodd …..

49. Bilal mughal says:

Dhoong krta hai help krny ki …. salyy paisy kamany k lyee peen yakitann krta hi kutta

50. Hamid Ayub says:

Sir, I got 89.5% marks in HSSC-II. Now, I,m studying in NUST in first semester in Software Engineering department. My father is retired from army. If I apply for Federal benewolent fund then can I get my Semester Fee back from this fund.