Which Students and Universities are Eligible For Benevolent Fund Stipend

The Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds (FEB & GIF) founded in 1969. They cover all Federal Government employees and the employee benefits, especially educational Stipends For Outstanding Children of The Federal Government Employees. Provide insurance coverage, Benevolent Grant and benefits under other welfare schemes. About six millions Federal Government Employees are being covered under its welfare schemes.Eligible For Benevolent Fund Stipend

In my previous article “Get Information Of Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Fund” posted in several years ago, lots of students asked me about the list of universities recommended for the benevolent fund. So I decided to answer all these questions in this article about this topic. First of all I will clear this question that Benevolent fund stipend does not belong to universities bases, because Benevolent fund stipend is not fee reimbursement.

The main point is that which students are eligible, who get the Benevolent Fund Stipend:
1- Those students whose fathers are government employee can only get this fund.
2- If father has retired from government service or died during service/ after retired then the student can also get this fund.died during or after retired government servent

The educational stipend paid for post metric:
1- In the category I (Intermediate) amount will be 20,000/- and marks level is 80%.
2- In category II (Graduation) amount will be 24,000/- and marks level is 70%.
3- In category III (Post Graduation) amount will be 30,000/- and marks level is 70%.
4- In category IV (Post Professional Studies) amount will be 40,000/- and marks level is 70%.

Note: From First July, 2014 In intermediate category students who obtained 60% (for the children of employees in BPS-1 to BPS-10 or equivalent) and 70% (for the children of employees in BPS-11 and above or equivalent) get Rs: 20.000 amount.

Muhammad Farooq

I am Muhammad Farooq, Site owner of www.itechsoul.com has written 1,230 articles for itechsoul, where I share unique, quality and information with the whole world. iTechSoul provides free software, new products, tips & tricks related to blogging, social media and technology news. Your can visit related websites www.mobilestore.pk

210 Responses

1. Naeem says:

Do the student studying in private medical colleges, recognized by PMDM, are eligible to get annual fee refund from FEDERAL EMPLOYEES BENEVOLENT FUND? All universities or selected universities, If selected, please name them.

2. Hira says:

Sir i have received scholarship 24k am I also eligible for fee reimbursement?

3. Shabia Hakim says:

Is the fees of CUST university is refundable?

4. Mahmoona Iftikhar says:

Sir kia Army persons bhi include hain federal employes main?

5. Nawaz says:

sir kia Gilgit Baltistan k students k liay b hain jin k father govt employe h?

6. Saba says:

Sir can you tell me list of universities that are eligible for students fee refund from benevolent fund?

7. Junaid says:

sir i have achieved 72% in my graduate program semister and in other previous semisters as well.. so am I eligible for it? if I am then what is the proceedure for it.

8. Abdul Haseeb says:

Is Fast university register on the pannel of benevolent.

9. Muneeb khan says:

ISRA University Islamabad (AL-Nafees Medical College is affiliated with benevolend. i want to do bsc MLT from their..

10. saboor ahmed says:

I am thinking to take admission in BSCS in APCOMS affiliated with UET Taxila, I want to ask that I would be eligible for fee reimbursement or not?

11. faizan says:

is children of female government employee can apply?

12. haseeb says:

sir uni level pa Gpa base pa milte ha scholorship????

13. Sir my father is a retired govt. teacher from punjab and I’m student of International Islamic University Islamabad and i got 90% marks according to HEC in LLM into 2 semesters. Can i apply here for BF?

14. Amir says:

Sir, mere father DC OFFICE BAHAWALNAGAR main govt employee hn. Am i eligible?

15. nawaz says:

sir as u told that this scholarship is also available for the students of gilgit baltistan but nobody is receving this scholarship from three four years why??

16. fawad khan says:

kiya stipend or fees reimbursement dono le sakta hein student ya ni?

17. muhammad bilal says:

sir jn ky parents army sy retired hain kia wo yh fund ly skty hain??????

18. Talha says:

Sir my Father is serving in army. Can i apply for FSc Based Educational Stipend? And from where can i get the form? Thankyou for your Guidance, in Advance!

19. shahenshah says:

how much minimum cgpa to apply for bnovlent fund plz teel me sir

20. qamar says:

Sir im studying fr superior university and my 2 semester percentage is 79.5 can i get this fund my father is government retired. Kindly guide me

21. Hira says:

AOA. Sir i got 67.3 percent in matric can I get this fund?

22. usama says:

Sir,
    Muja stipend mill Sakta ha? .Mara Abu bhi govt employ hain.
    And main na matric 2012 main kia tha and 74% marks tha .Am I eligible ?

23. anum says:

Sir mai bsc(hons) krhi hun mai karachi university mai parhti hun mere papa government servant hain.. Kya mai eligible hun?

24. danish says:

my father is working in ptcl can i apply for benovelent fund?

25. Maria Haider says:

I got 69.45% marks in fsc ….Can i apply for this sochlarship ..??

26. Saad says:

Is MEPCO WAPDA also included

27. wajid says:

sir i got 62% marks in fsc and now studying in 1st semester in IIUI.my father is retired from railway.can i apply in 1st semester or not plzzzz tell me…

28. Azfar says:

Asalam o alykum,
    Kindly give notifications for benevolent grant after death of 70 years.

29. Daniyal says:

Asalam o alikum sir kia semester ke pori fee refund ho ge ? or kia mba 3.5 years walo ke fee be refund ho sakti hai ? or sarif government or semi government universities men he fee refund ho sakti hai ?

• Daniyal,
      If you have 3.0 gpa in 2 semesters then are eligible for 100000 fixed rupees. If your father is Government employee and your University give you admission offer letter, then you can apply.

30. Abdullah says:

Sir,I can passed the exam of b.com with 58% mark.Can i apply for benevolent fund .

31. hilal khan says:

Sir I am the student of BSE 5 semester in comsat university I got the fund for my 4th semester only so can I apply for the fund of my previous semesters? If yes then how can I apply individually or combined please reply in detail

32. hanana says:

quaid e azam university main undergradute students k lie ye fund hy ?

33. ahmed yasir says:

Sir my Father had served in PTV(islamabad). Can i apply for Masters Based Educational Stipend? kindly Guide me . Thank you

34. bashir hassan says:

AoA
    bhai mye arid uni mye secnd semestr mye pr rha hy..or first semestr myra clear h…plz reply

35. Jhanzaib khan says:

sir can i apply for education fund m doing study in virtual university of Pakistan.

36. Abdul Rauf says:

AOA Respected SIr:
    My father is retired from army and from KRL(Atomic) also. Now I want to take admission in MS from MAJU(CUST). Am I eligible for this fund if I fulfill the Requirements(i.e CGPA=3.0 of 2 smester) and if have university offer letter???
    but if university is not giving offer letter then what is other way to get stipend??

37. Sanaullah says:

Sir I am the student of BS(CS) 2nd semester in comsat university I got the fund for my 1st semester only.Sir,Kindly send me form or link

38. Abdul Rauf says:

Respected Sir:
    Thanks a lot and have a nice day…

39. Daniyal alee says:

Sir my father is a govt employee and I am doing mba from szabist, now I am in second semester I am eligible for benevolent fund?

40. maryam malik says:

sir plz tell me where to submit this form after filling it??

41. Rasheed khan says:

My Father was pean in hospital health department and i am from kpk pakistan. Can i apply for this schlorship????
    plz Guide me

• Rasheed khan,
      If your Father is Government employee the you are eligible.

• Rasheed khan says:

Muhammad farooq
        But my father is employee in health departmen in malakand kpk. and i am orphan.
        and now my Guardian is employee in education department.
        and the pension is not avialable of my father because the salary is converted into HBL Bank account. Now i eligible for this? And process? And if pension book is not available that what i do because there is no datail of Basic pay scale. now what i do????? tell me the procedure. thank you sir

• Rasheed khan says:

Sir i call many time but did not recevie the call. the number is 051-9252316. plz give any other contact number.

• Rasheed khan says:

Hello Sir.
        And sir i complete FSC in 2013 And take admission in university in December 2014. can i apply for this schlorship???????? Plz guide me sir

42. Sir my father is federal employees. And I am in 2nd year mbbs I obtained 59. 66 percent marks in first year mbbs 2016. Can I apply for stipend or fee reimbursement. Please mention my obtained percentage allow me to apply for this scholarship.

43. Rasheed khan says:

sir giveme your facebook i’d or email

44. arooj rehman says:

Aoa i have applied for this fund in march . i am daughter of retired army man, i didn’t get any response .

45. Rana Zahid Iqbal says:

Dear Sir, I scored 74% marks in intermediate two years before, and now my B.A result is coming, Can I get it for intermediate ??

46. Abbas says:

Sir which universities are linked with FEB&GIF

47. ayesha says:

My father had passed away 5 years ago during service and was employee of FGEI School . My sister has completed BS computer Science with 2.94 GPA in this year. can she apply for education stipend and eligible for this fund?

48. Dost Muhammad says:

koi subject fail nai h lkn sir 2015 sy ly kar 2017 tak sara refund ho jai ga aur kab apply karna parta h mtlb koi date ati h apply karnay kie ya any time kar skty hn

49. Dost Muhammad says:

iss kie koi date limit hti h apply karnay kie ya kisi time bhi ap apply kar skty hn