Some Of The Key Features Of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Visual Studio 2010 presents a single development environment that enables you to rapidly design, implement, build, test, and deploy various types of applications and components by using a range of programming languages. Simply Visual Studio 2010 Professional unleash your imagination and easily deliver your ideas. bellow are some main key features of Microsoft Visual studio 2010.
- The Visual Studio 2010 provides all of the features and tools that are necessary to design, implement,build, test, and deploy applications and components.
- Visual Studio 2010 provides design views for graphical components that enable you to build complex user interfaces easily.
- You can use the Code Editor views, which provide more control.
- Visual Studio 2010 also provides wizards that help speed up the development
- of particular components.
- Visual Studio 2010 provides the Server Explorer, which
- enables you to log on to servers and explore their databases and system
- services. It provides a familiar way to create, access, and modify databases that your application uses.
- Visual Studio 2010 provides a debugger, which enables you to step through local or remote code, pause at breakpoints, and follow execution paths.
- Visual Studio 2010 provides the Error List window, which displays any errors, warnings, or messages that are produced as you edit and build your code.