PTA Has Given Facility In Pakistan To Block Your Lost Sim Online

PTA (Pakistan Telecommunication Authority) has provided this facility, through this you can block your SIM online. If you have your own ID card, then you go on this website. The connection is which is yours, click on the address. A website will open. Check it, were written as “complaint form download”, click on it. Fill the form which the downloaded. Attached the ID card copy and Go to the nearest customer Service Centre to submit it. The number you want to block that will blocked.online sim block

And the people who do not want to go in the Customer Service Center, they download this form and fill it. Scan both sides of this form, also attach a scanned copy of your ID card. The connection is which is yours, send this on its E-mail address. Then the process will be done and the sum which you want to block that will be blocked.

Links of company Email Address Where you download a complaint form.

mobilink  ufone telenor  Warid Zong

Muhammad Farooq

I am Muhammad Farooq, Site owner of www.itechsoul.com has written 1,460 articles for itechsoul, where I share unique, quality and information with the whole world. iTechSoul provides free software, new products, tips & tricks related to blogging, social media and technology news. I am also founder of play.google.com a platform for mobile apps download.

11 Responses

1. raees says:

i want to block my lost sim

2. Ahsan.A says:

I lost my Telenor Sim With Mobile And MemoryCard 03419453…

3. ikram says:

hello: kia sim block krwany k bad us ka record , mens k sms wagra or sub history raize ker d jati ha.

4. Nazeer says:

Call me 03041212648

5. Samiullah says:

Dear Telenor Give a Facility to Easy Block Your Lost Telenor Pakistan Number Free from any other Telenor Connection Just Dial *710*3# and enter your lost number they you to block it and give your CNIC number you will recived the Comfiration Massage and its verry easy way to block your telenor Connection for free and Easy ….’ ThankYou

6. Izhar says:

I have losted my ufone sim which belongs to my father cnic and now my father is died and I want to block that number
    The nnumber is 03369502661