Pakistani Scientist Has Invented Lighting Paper Using Nanotechnology
Dr Gul Amin has proven his first and unique PHD research that from Zinc Oxide lighting on paper can be prepared. After this revolutionary invention now bulb and energy saver will be closed and curtains of room and wallpapers will be lighting the room. Now anyone has been able to build electronic and photonic inorganic semiconductor components directly on paper using chemical methods. Dr Gul Amin and his research assistant Naved ul Hassan Alvi made the breakthrough. Dr Gul Amin has proven in his Thesis that to put Zinc oxide and Polymer on piece of paper it is possible to get white LED lighting.
Dr Gul Amin Linking Address And Qualification:
- Dr Gul Amin
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Office Phone: +46 (0)11 36 3016
- Cell phone: +46 (0)738789998
- Linköping University Sweden
- Received Master Degree in Physics from Quaid-E-Azam University, Pakistan 2004.
- Received M. Phil Degree in Physics from Quaid-E-Azam University, Pakistan 2006.
- PhD student at Linköping University from Oct 2008.