Latest Educational Stipends for Outstanding Children of the Federal Government Employees

Latest Information about payment of educational stipend for Professional studies of Medical, Engineering, IT and Business studies. Make sure the students have to get minimum passing marks prescribed by the university, college or institute for promotion to next semester/ class/ professional years. Eligible educational stipends universities are Virtual University of Pakistan, National University of Science and Technology, Quid-i-Azam University, Comsat University, Wafaqi Urdu University for Arts and Public Sector Universities, Colleges and Institutions approved by the Higher Education Commission.Educational Stipend 2014

Category and rates of stipends

Category Level Amount Marks
I Intermediate 20,000 80%
II Graduation 24,000 70%
III Post-Graduation 30,000 70%
IV Professional studies 40,000 70%
V Prescribed studies in Public sector universities, Colleges and Instructions - -

Above category and rates of stipends are effective for payment of stipends for the Year 2013-2014. Maximum two children of serving, retired and deceased employees. You can get the application form for Educational Stipends 2013-14 from Managing Director FEB & GIF Islamabad and also you can download Application Forms of all categories From:

Muhammad Farooq

I am Muhammad Farooq, Site owner of has written 1,435 articles for itechsoul, where I share unique, quality and information with the whole world. iTechSoul provides free software, new products, tips & tricks related to blogging, social media and technology news. I am also founder of a platform for mobile apps download.

333 Responses

  1. Rizwan Awan says:

    SAlam I am a retired federal government employ and my daughter is the student of 5th semester in Private institute affiliated with Peshawar University. Am I Eligible for reimbursement or Stipend ???????????

  2. hafiz mahmood says:

    sir what is the last date of submission?

  3. namra says:

    is their any online query system regarding educational scholarships?

    • namra,
      No online source available yet.
      P.O.BOX NO.2035, ISLAMABAD

  4. zahida yaqub says:

    sir documents ko kahan submit karna ha??

  5. Zia ul Islam says:

    I have applied for educational stipend of my son. I have visited FEBF on 29th Nov 2016 and they tell me that your check must delivered via courier within 20 or 25 days. But after laps of one months no check received neither any info from FEBF. My ID card no is 37405-4923758-1

  6. Zaryab Haider says:

    Sir. Kia ye stipend without admission in medical college after hssc mil sakta hai? Ya admission lena zaruri hai?

  7. zeeshan says:

    Assalam-o-Alaikum sir, mae Bahria University ka student hon aur bachelor kr raha hon. maene four semesters k liye apply kiya howa hai. kindly aap ye bta sakte hain k four semesters k liye educational stipend kitna hota hai ya hona chahye for bachelour level?

  8. Shahtaj says:

    I am in second year FSc now but I got 92% in matric. Can I still apply for matric stipend?

  9. Muhammad Ismail says:

    my daughter has passed her MBBS Ist Year Examination from Khyber Medical University Peshawar obtaining 381 marks out of 600, I am retired Federal Government servant, can she get help scholership from FEB&GI, thanks.

  10. Wajid ali says:

    Assalamu alaikum Sir! What is the last date for applying in 2017? can i apply now. thanks

  11. saad salman says:


  12. M.Rizwan says:

    sir ma na fee reimbursment k lia nov 2016 ma apply kia tha magr abhi tak nhi aya ma rahta b dour hu and phone operator call b attend nhi krta kia online application status check hu sakta ya app pata kar din bhot bhot mehrbani hu ge next semister ki fee jama karani

  13. Assad Khan says:

    I m retired Federal Govt Emploee. My son got 70% marks in 1st year in 2015, but due to unavoidable circumstances, i could not apply for education stipend for him. Can i apply for the same now ? Being a retired employee. I am needed/deserved for this.

  14. Muhammad zubair says:

    I hv 90% marks in 2nd semester can i apply for this scholarship??? Am i eligible ??

  15. Assad Khan says:

    Whome to apply for educational stipend. Kindly providemeadress too. Thsnks

  16. sir i have complete my graduation in 2016.and studying in msc hons. can i apply for this stipends

  17. nawaz says:

    sir as u told that this scholarship is also available for the students of gilgit baltistan but no body is receving this scholarship from the last three four years why??

  18. Muhammad hussain says:

    Sir men army employees hon mery bety tooba hussain ne fsc men 908 marks hen jo 83% banty hen men ne office ke taraf se 26 dec 2016 ko fund kaleya apply kia tha ple bata saktay kia ban ya kab tak mil sakta hay agy wo bsc honour biotecnology me admission lay chuki hay thank you sir

  19. sir m federal servent hoon my daughter got fsc part 1 2016 81% marks .sir kia m ab apply kr sakta hoon .kindly reply sir

  20. arslan ahmed says:

    sir kya ye documents by-hand jama karwanay hain ya post bhi kar saktay hain? mein nay fsc 2016 mein clear ki hai

  21. Sumbal zafar says:

    Sir what is the criteria to apply for this?

  22. Main Federal Govt Employee hon Mera Baita Absyn University sy BS CS kar raha hy us ny first and 2nd semester pass kar lye hain us k 67% marks hain main ny us ke fees re-imbursement ky lye apply kia tha jo k abi tak nahi howa please guied karain

    • ager 6 weeks tk jwaab na aay to is address per rabita karain:
      P.O.BOX NO.2035, ISLAMABAD

  23. Tajveez says:

    AOA sir,
    My father is Retired Air force Employee, i didn’t knew about FEB&GIF and didnot got grnats for Matric and FSC and now im in 8th semester of my BS degree, can i take fee reimbursement of all my semesters ? please Help

  24. Tajveez says:

    And SIr my brother has passed matric with 86% and now he is in 1st year can he get his grant of matric

  25. ammar says:

    Sir ma virtual university ka student hn… 4th semester ma hn abi…mery father federal employ han…meri CGPA 3 smester ki 2.75 or 68.77% banty han… kia ma stipend and reimbursement of semester fee sy faida hasil kr sakta hn… plz guide me…

  26. Waleed says:

    Sir please guide me I want to launch a website… about news and entertaining stuff… is it possible for this Please guide me

  27. Muhammad usman says:

    Assalam u alekum …sir main ne bscs 3rd semster mukammal kar rela…mera 66.6% marks hai.. main apply kar sakta ho ya nai.. mere father govt employ hai..plz comment quickly

  28. Nimra bari says:

    Sr mera guardian (uncle) fedral police my hy to mujy university scholarship mil sakta by?

  29. Hina says:

    Sir , my father is a gornment servant .Ma msc kar rae ho aiou ,kia mj ya fund mil skta ha???? Jo fix amount fund ha

  30. Rai says:

    Sir,I have done BSc electrical from private uni with excellent CGPA,Now If I will take admission in MSc from public institute.then I am eligible of this stipend. its monthly base or yearly base.My father is retired govt. official.

  31. Arshad says:

    Sir ma na apny baity ka case baija ha per Abe yak approved Nahe howa ha
    Taha hassan ABSAC MARDAN

  32. Muhammad Zubair says:

    Respected Sir ! Asslam-o-alikum
    i am a student of Bsc hons agriculture from MNSUA MULTAN,my father is retired federal employee sir tell me am i eligible for benevelont fund and education stipend fund. tell me the procedure to apply please.

  33. Fayyaz says:

    Sir I am a son federal employee I study in Bs Eco & Fin I completed my 1st semester but one subject fail can I apply for this benefit

  34. akash says:

    Sir kya aik hi bacha aik hi saal ma 2 time apply kr skta ha first for
    1) after completion of fsc
    2) getting admission in university fee reimbursement case

  35. FARRUKH ALI says:

    helo sir
    tell me the producer of issuing the cheque…
    can i see it at any website thanks.

  36. sami says:

    sir i am medical student frm dow medical university i am in my 3rd year and my gpa is 2.5 in 2nd year as we have annual system am i eligible?

  37. zahoorahmed says:

    Sir assalam o alaikum mera Bata his name matrix ma 80% marks lia ha kia is a b stipend LA S
    Santa ha

  38. MUHAMMAD Umer Saleem says:

    Muhammad farooq i want to acknowledge that which engineering universities are eligible for benovlate fund

    • Its very simple. GO to HEC website, There are a list of Public Sector Universities and Private Sector Universities. Public Sector Universities are covered for reimbursement in specified disciplines.

  39. farman says:

    sir i have got 89.6% marks in i able to get schlorship?

  40. abdul haseeb says:

    I m son of goverment employee,now i am studing in 7th semister of engineering
    Can i get the stipend of 1st and 2nd semister(2014) now.thanks

  41. rimsha says:

    Sir l have done I.Com from queen Mary college in 2016 and I got 74 percent marks please tell me last date of application submit.

  42. annas ejaz says:

    Now i am in 3rd semister of engineering,i have one compart in first semister subject
    Now thats compart is clear in second semister,can i get stipend of second semister.

  43. abdur rafay says:

    I am student of engineering ,i have suply in my first semister now that suply is clear in second semister,according to foam u must attach result of last two semister.
    Can i get the stipent of second semister now?

  44. shujaat ali says:

    sir which documents is required for re reimbursement of university semesters fee

  45. sam says:

    sir i apply for cs. how much fees i get from feb gif

  46. nida zahra says:

    Assalamalaikum sir.i have got 79.89% marks in fsc am i eligible for the scholarship

  47. My son passed the examination of Fsc Part I, with 86%. he is eligible for BF & GI stipend. (I am Federal Government employee)

  48. Riaz Hussain says:

    I completed my Bachelor degree recently in October, 2017. Sir what is the procedure regarding to fee reimbursement scheme. Kindly inform me about the procedure.

  49. Talha says:

    Aoa. I am a 7th semester student in Bahria University, Karachi. My CGPA is 2.3. Will i be eligible for this fund?

  50. Amir Hameed says:

    Main Federal Govt Employee hon. My son IBA, Karachi sy BSCS kar raha hy {2nd year (03rd semester)}. He passed first and 2nd semester and obtained about 77% marks. Kia mai us ke reimbursement fee and stipend (both) claim kar sakta hoon?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>