How to wear a Tie for beginners
If you want to want a good professional life then you must know how to wear a tie and learning its right steps. The right way is just as important as knowing how to match a tie to your shirt and suit. If you wear tie correctly, the necktie simply looks stunning and sophisticated. Below are instructions on the most popular ways to tie a tie. First stand in front of a mirror. Then simply follow the steps below:
1) First start with the wide end (“W”) of your necktie
on the right, extending about 12 inches below the
narrow end (“N”) on the left.
2) Now cross the wide end over the narrow end.
3) Then bring the wide end up through the loop
between the collar and your tie.
4) Then bring the wide end back down.
5) Pull the wide end underneath the narrow end
and to the right, back through the loop and to the
right again so that the wide end is inside out.
6) Bring the wide end across the front from right
7) Then pull the wide end up through the loop
8) Bring the wide end down through the knot in
9) And — using both hands — tighten the knot
carefully and draw it up to the collar.
I hope now you are expert to wearing your tie correctly , now tell your friend and others peoples to this tip.