How to Travel Well on a Budget
Wedding planning is always very intense for brides, but when you are planning a destination wedding or a honeymoon trip from your hometown, it is double stress and double hard work. Getting married in a beautiful and romantic location is a dream of every bride. Usually, destination-wedding ceremonies are for close friends and family members because they are very expensive to organize as it involves traveling and planning that can pose challenges to your wedding budget. However, it does not mean that you throw away your dream of having the perfect wedding or planning the perfect honeymoon; we are going to share some budget-friendly tips for your destination wedding that will help you organize a perfect festive occasion.
1. Determine your destination wedding budgetYour wedding budget should address the important planning elements. Set your preference- what is more important to you when it comes to planning a destination wedding; maybe you want a high-quality food and entertainment for your wedding guest. By doing so, you can make a very clear cut budget for your destination wedding.
2. Keep your guest list smallDestination wedding involves expenses like accommodation, travel arrangements for your family and your wedding guests. There will be very rare chances that your wedding guest would pay for their own travel. To cut your expenses, you can keep your guest list small; only invite your close friends and family members.
3. Bring your own vendorsIf you want to stay within your wedding budget, you can bring your own wedding vendor with you to your wedding location. If it is not possible for you, you can always bring the ones that are more important than the rest.
4. Hire a plannerPlanning a destination wedding needs a lot of market survey. You can miss many important details during the planning phase. We recommend you to hire a planner; he will evaluate different options for you and give you the best possible estimation base on your requirements.
5. Go to off-season destination weddingsIf you really want to save your wedding budget, pick off-season dates for your wedding. During the wedding seasons, rates are generally very high.
Follow these tips, and you can plan a perfect and memorable destination wedding and/or honeymoon experience for yourself.