How Can Delete Or Remove An Individual Attachment From Facebook
When you have been chatting on Facebook from your browser and sent a message or attachment to the wrong person and want you had not sent it in the first place, you can remove it without deleting your entire conversation. Then you will need to be viewing the full conversation to start with, so if you are chatting in a pop-up conversation window.
* Another way you can simply click the Messages link in your favourites to enter your Inbox and click on the conversation containing the messages you want to delete.
* Select the relevant conversation and click on the Actions button at the top right and select ‘Delete Messages’.
* This will place a checkbox next to each message in the conversation.
* Then click the box next to each message you wish to delete and press the delete button at the bottom of the page.
* Finally Facebook will give you one last chance to cancel the operation, If you are sure then click the “Delete messages” button to permanently remove all selected messages.