Get Information Of Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Fund

The Federal Employees Benevolent & Group Insurance Funds (FEB & GIF) were established in 1969 and affairs of the Funds are administered through a Board of Trustees. They covers all Federal Government employees and the employees of autonomous bodies.Its seven different benefits are being paid under the welfare schemes and provide government servants insurance coverage, Benevolent Grant and benefits under other welfare schemes.Federal Employees Benevolent

Welfare Schemes:
1- Monthly Benevolent grant: On medical retirement or on death during service or on death after retirement before 70 years’ age of the employee.
2- Burial charges:  On death before 70 years’ age.
3- Marriage grant: On marriage of one child of serving retired and deceased employees.
4- Education stipends: for two children studying in intermediate or above excluding M.Phil/PhD. programs of serving, retired and deceased.
5- Lump sum grant: On invalid retirement.
6- Farewell grant: equal to one month pay on retirement after 25 years’ service.
7- Sum assured: On death during service.

More detail and Information visit Federal Employees Benevolent & Group Insurance Funds official website:

Also See “Which Students and Universities are Eligible For Benevolent Fund Stipend

Muhammad Farooq

I am Muhammad Farooq, Site owner of has written 1,495 articles for itechsoul, where I share unique, quality and information with the whole world. iTechSoul provides free software, new product reviews, techealth, tips & tricks, blogging, internet, my work, mobile updates, social media, technology news and more.

692 Responses

  1. waqar ul haq says:

    aoa sir mae faderal govt ka employee hu .kya mae apni shadi k lye grant ly skta hu? or ks trah? plz btana

  2. RAsheed khan says:

    Muhammad farooq
    But my father is employee in health departmen in malakand kpk. and i am orphan.
    and now my Guardian is employee in education department.
    and the pension is not avialable of my father because the salary is converted into HBL Bank account. Now i eligible for this? And process? And if pension book is not available that what i do because there is no datail of Basic pay scale. now what i do????? tell me the procedure. thank you sir
    Sir i call many time but did not recevie the call. the number is 051-9252316. plz give any other contact number.
    And sir i complete FSC in 2013 And take admission in university in December 2014. can i apply for this schlorship???????? Plz guide me sir
    sir giveme your facebook i’d or email… Thank you Siir

  3. Nawaz khan says:

    Hello Sir..
    Can i apply for this schlorship?
    because my father is govt employee in health Department. if i eligible then send me the procedure… thank you sir

  4. Kamran ashraf says:

    Sir plz tell me i will passed intermadiate with ,,my father is a govt employer at utility stores ,,which univercities are providing benvolent fun ,,i wants BBA in future plz answer me

  5. Very Informative Post Brother.
    Greeting from India.

  6. arooj rehman says:


  7. muhammad umar says:

    a-o-a sir,
    i have applied for scholarship before almost 2,3 months but i have not received any response
    plzzz tell me when cheque will come thanks.

  8. Saba rafiq says:

    Sir .mry father retired teacher hain 16 years retirmnt ko ho gy hain to unko benevolent fund mil skta h ab ?

  9. himi says:

    salam sir i want to ask that in my bs software third semester i got 69.67 %marks and then i applied for benovelent fund fee imbursement one of my friend get her fee return but i am still waiting for it .sir plzz tell me m i eligible

  10. usama farooq says:

    aoa sir mene march me apply kia tha bf k liye. april k end me notice aya tha bf ki taraf se k fees ki detail send kriein ta k process ko agey continue kia ja sakey. mene may k first week me fee ki detail send kr di thi us k bad se abi tk check ni aya.plz reply

  11. umar wazir says:

    a.o.a sir……..mene 5 june ko ap sy proceses time pocha tha ap ny 4 sy 6 weak ka time btaya tah …………….lakin mjy abii tk grant receive ni hoi ……mene aply 15 may ko kia tha ………..plz ap mjy bty kuch……… agr mene pta krna ho to kaisy kron………..
    God bless uuuuu……………….

    • umar wazir,
      Follow this address:

  12. zohaib Maqsood says:

    AoA… I applied for fee reimbursement in may… Can u tell me the exact stage of my case ???

  13. Muhammad Azfar says:

    Sir do students of FAST NUCES University H11 Islamabad get fee reimbersment through FEB? Federal Employe Benifits?

  14. hamza says:

    Sir.i have passed my matriculation exams with 59% of marks. M I eligible for this fund?? My father is a government servant .

  15. Athar Rao says:

    Dear Sir, my father is serving in lesco wapda as Security Sargent BPS 8 and Wapda is also A Federal Department but i have a confusion
    can i get Benevolent fund As above mentioned please?

  16. Saba rafiq says:

    Sir hm kis trha is fund k leay apply kr skty hain kindly mjy is bary complet information dy den

  17. Muhammad Usman says:

    A O A
    Respected sir kya federal employee kae childreens jo kisi private institute sae intermediate kr rhe hon un ko college ki fees bi wapis ki jati ha

  18. Hira says:

    Sir kindly tell me which students are eligible for fee reimbursement coz I’m doing media studies and had apply for it. Sir I want to know that this is subjects specific or every student studying any subject will get. Thanks

  19. Hammad abbasi says:

    List of universities for febf.plz sir reply

  20. Muhammad Usman says:

    sir tell me plz how much marks r required for fees reimbrusement and they give after passing #HSSC 2exams or not and procedure how to apply?

  21. bella says:

    sir mera bhai army me hai kia me apply kr sakti hun kindly bta den?

  22. Muhammad Usman says:

    Respected sir i passed first y with 70./. marks now my father was federal employee and am studying in a private institute can i apply for fees reimbrusment of ist y and procedure how to apply…?

  23. Amna Manzoor says:

    Sir I have done Fsc with 88% marks and i am taking admission in BS Chemistry in Quaid-i-Azam University …my father is retired Govt Servant kiya fee reimbursement k liye eligible ho…. ya zaroori hai k medical aur engineering studies ho.

  24. Amna Manzoor says:

    sir mene Fsc ki hai 88 % marks k saath aur agy BS Chemistry me admission liya hai Quaid e Azam university me… mere father retired givt servant hai… kiya me fee reimbursement k liye eligible ho.. ya zarrori hai k medical ya engineering studies ho.

  25. Amna Manzoor says:

    sir mene FSc 88% marks k saath ki hai aur agy BS chemisrty me admission liya hai quaid-e-azam university se.. mere father retired govt servant hai… kiya me fee reimbursement k liye eligible ho… ya zaroori hai k medical ya engineering studies ho

  26. Muhammad Usman says:

    Respected sir i passed first y with 70./. marks now my father was federal employee and am studying in a private institute can i apply for fees reimbrusment of ist y and procedure how to apply…?

  27. USMAN says:

    Respected sir i passed first y with 70./. marks now my father was federal employee and am studying in a private institute can i apply for fees reimbrusment of ist y and procedure how to apply

  28. M waleed says:

    Sir I am a student of bs computer science 3rd semister I submited the benevolent form for 1st and 2nd semister but GM returned it and say this is not a right form please help me what can I do.

  29. Usama says:

    AOA sir,
    Sir mainy 1 semester main education stipened k liye apply kiya tha aur wo mujhy mil gya. Ab main 2nd semester main fee refund k liye apply krna chata hoon. Toh kya main apply kr sakta hoon

  30. Usama says:

    AoA sir,
    Sir mainy pehly semester education stepind k liye apply kiya tha jo k mujhy mill gya hai. Kya main dosry semester main fee refund k liye apply kr sakta hoon. Main bscs kr raha hoon.

  31. Zoonish says:

    Can wapda employee apply for this fund??

  32. Anam says:

    Sir main ny 2016 main fsc ki hai or mery 87% marks hain …..ab 2017 main main ny bs hons main admsn liya hai mery father pof sy retired hain……sir main student scholarship k liye apply kr skti?iss ka kya procedure hai???

  33. Malik Muhammad Javed says:

    AOA! sir can i apply for 2 child having 9th & 11th board result with high %age?

  34. Muhammad Umair says:

    Sir mujy itna bata dain main ny 2 semester pass kar liay han magr mujy abi pata laga ha is scholarship ka to m kasy apply karu last 2 semesters k liay apply kar sakta hu kiya mery pass fees slip ha un semesters ki.

  35. Mahrukh javeria says:

    Sir mere papa ki death ho gae the 2002 may un ki death during service hoi the!!
    Mnay abi MCS k lea apply kia hai
    Kia mnay fee refund ho jayy ge???

  36. ifrah rubbab says:

    sir, I got 71% in my fsc this year(2017) am I eligible to apply for the fund?

  37. Shahid Mahmood says:

    Is MBBS from Foundation university eligible for reimbursement of annual fee?

  38. Ilauddin says:

    i have applied for a student stipend in respect of my daughter, shumailia, student of first year MBBS, in December 2016. in August 2017, I was informed that cheque issued by the FEB&GIF missing in postal transaction. On 11.8.2017, I submitted an application with affidavit for issuing new cheque . I am still waiting for the cheque. Respected Sir, help me and provide the real information.thanks

  39. alina says:

    hello sir i want to know that i pass my Hssc exams with 65% marks and with 65% marks i m not able for benovalent fund then i give improvement papers and i get 71% marks is i can get benovalent fund on the result of my improvement paper plzzzz answer.

  40. alina says:

    sir i mean to say ke ye stiphened sirf annual examination ke base per tu ni dia jata.

  41. aleena says:

    sir plz clearly tell me ke me ny HSSC me improvements ke paper dene ke bad exams me second time appear hone ke bad 71% marks hasil kiyay hain tu kya mujhay educational stiphened mile ga.

  42. Alina says:

    Sir, my father is in mianwali, and on leave of about 4-5 months from his duty , due to some problems he is not able to go to Islambad for getting the signature of head of the department , but i attached the copy of the leave and original pay slip with my form .to is tarah mujhay stipened mil jai ga

  43. ehtisham says:

    salam. sir i want to do MS.microbiology from comsats uni. my father is federal employee. Am i eligible for reimbursement of fee.please guide me!

  44. tahir says:


  45. ASMA KHALID says:

    BS bio-sciences students are eligible for fee reimbursement ??? and can be applied simultaneously for 3 semesters???

  46. Hamza Hameed says:

    AOA. I am doing ADS associate degree in science recognized by HEC. From ucp.1st semester Gpa 3.4 and 2nd semester 3.6 can i apply for reimbursement of fee? My father is a gov employee !

  47. My son passed marksin 2017.But took admission 2018 in B.s.can he apply now


  49. @Muhammad Israr,
    Reply sent to your inbox.

  50. Zeeshan Ashfaq says:

    A.s i am a student of BS(CS) and studying from Virtual University. My father is a retired government employee of PTCL. Am i able to apply and get the benevolent fund from FEB

  51. Zeeshan Ashfaq,
    benevolent fund stipend or reimbursement sirf Government Employees ke liy hy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>