Free Unlock Zong, Telenor, Ufone, Mobilink, Warid and Other Networks Phones Modems
If you have a 3G/ 4G/ GSM/ GPRS/ HSUPA/ HSDPA/ EDGE data card, USB modem or mobile phone but are restricted to use only SIM cards from one network, then don’t worry. Use this amazing software and step by step guide with you which will allow you to unlock your device easily. You can use SIM cards from any network. Please keep in mind that to do so is an unethical action, but if you are not feeling ease with the service, then you can do this trick to use any network with your data card, USB modem or mobile phone. Follow the instructions below according to your device to unlock it by your own.
How to Unlock Zong, Telenor, Ufone, Mobilink, Warid Networks Phones and Modems:
In Pakistan, Zong, Telenor, Ufone, Mobilink, Warid are providing 2G/EDGE USB dongles which can be used to access the Internet. The modems are restricted to accept the concerned network’s SIMs only. Those modems can also be unlocked by this tool. Select your model from the list, unlock it according the procedure we discussed earlier and after successful unlocking, you can use SIMs from all networks in your device. These were some common devices which can be unlocked using DC Unlocker. This tool unlocks some other products also which can be unlocked by the same procedures as discussed above. Select manufacturer of your device, connect your device with invalid SIM to your computer and unlock it. You can download the unlocking software from the link below. Please keep this in mind that this tool requires credits to be purchased. Once the preloaded free credits are exhausted, the tool will not work anymore.
How to Unlock Huawei Modems and Phones:
• Install the necessary drivers for your device.
• Download the unlocking software at the bottom of this post, unzip it and run dc-unlocker2client.exe).
• Select Huawei phones or Huawei modems as manufacturer according to your product.
• Make it sure that the phone is turned on while you are connecting it to the PC through USB data cable.
• Select “Auto detect” from the model field and hit search icon.
• Wait till the software detects your device.
• Click on “Unlocking tab” and then click on “Unlock” button.
• The software will unlock your device within a few seconds.
• Restart your computer and launch the modem software.
• Change the Internet configuration settings according to the new network.
• Get connected and enjoy.
Unlock Other Networks Supported Models Phones and Modems:
Asus, 4G Systems, Dell, Gemtek, Hewlett Packard, Huawei, Huawei Phones, INQ Phones, LG phones, Longcheer, Lonsai, Maxon, Micromax, MyWawe, Netgear, Nokia, Novatel Merlin, Option Globetrotter, Onda, Pantech Phones, Pantech, Sierra Aircard, SkypePhones Amoi, Toshibaand ZTE Phones. The procedure is same for unlocking others modems and phones as mentioned above. If you face any difficulty while performing the below steps, kindly have a look on the screenshots above.
Note: If you have problem, this tool doesn’t work or they say that the device is unlocked but they are unable to connect to the Internet. This is so because, the Internet configuration settings are different for each network. So you only need to modify those settings from the modem software or modem settings in your computer’s device manager. Download Free DC-unlocker client and Android applications from bellow link: