Five Best Ways to Make $100 in a Day Online Working at Home
If you have been on the internet for more than a few hours, you have likely seen at least one advertisement teaching you how to make thousand of dollars a minute at home. These ads are so ridiculously popular that if you are like most people, you start doubting whether it is really possible to make money online. The truth is that it is possible. There are certainly ways you can make an extra $100 a day working at home with ease.
In this article, I am going to share five Best ways in which you can rate more income. I have tried to cover all types of methods for all different personality and skill types, and I am confident that you will be able to find at least a few that sound good to you.
1- Become A Blogger:
If there’s something you’re passionate about, you can create a blog where you can talk about it. This is a fun way to share your passions while learning and teaching about what you are already excited about. In order to do this well, you would need to be a good writer with the ability to make people interested. You would also need to be able to post fairly regularly to a blog.
Blogs can be monetized in several ways. Just ways are to have companies pay you to post their advertisements (this is better for blogs with a lot of traffic), or put on www.google.com/adsense on your blog. With this option, Google pays you every time someone clicks on an advertisement.
In order for you to become a Blogger, here are some steps you can take:
- Choose a company to blog with. Two of the most popular are blogger.com or wordpress.org.
- Decide if you want a free account or if you would like to host a blog on your own domain (if you bought a domain, your blog could like www.yourpassions.wordpress.com ). Most people opt to buy a domain so that their blog appears more professional. If you choose to do this, you will need to sign up with a hosting company (I recommended on www.hostgator.com their plans are as low as $3.95 a month), and then have your domain routed to the hosting company.
- After your blog is set up, decorate it however you would like (WordPress calls the blog skins”themes”, and blogger calls them “templates”).
- Post news, lessons, stories, or anything relevant to your blog.
- Add content as frequently as possible so that you build up a regular readership base.
- Start advertising your site on social networks, amongst friends, or via other traffic methods.
- It can take some time to establish a blog, but the profit potentials can be quite large.
- Some people report was made in the millions of dollars from a blog. Your earning will vary based on traffic you get to the blog, how interesting your content is, how often you post, and the types of advertisements you put on your blog.
2- Article Writing:
If you are a good writer, you can earn money by writing articles for people with websites. Many website owners know that need to keep their websites current and up to date, but don’t have the time to constantly create new content for them. Because of that, they hire people who can write on their behalf.
In order for you to become a content writer, here are some steps you can take:
- Post a profile on freelancing sites such as www.upwork.com, www.guru.com and www.fiverr.com. Describe your interests and your levels of expertise.
- Look for writing jobs on the same freelancing sites and apply for them.
- Google”writer job opening”.
- Ask the owners of websites that you already like if they are looking for writers.
- Learn how to write articles in 7 minutes on www.7minutearticlesecrets.com.
- Content writing jobs pays any where from $1 to $100 based on the length of the article and your expertise.
- Even if you are new to writing, you can make upwards of $0.50 for each 100 words in an article.
3- Forum Posting:
One of the easiest ways to make money online, if you have a flair for talking, is by forum posting. A lot of webmasters have started hiring people to post on their forums so that their forums look busy and popular. They feel that by making their forums look more popular, they will be able to attract more long-term visitors.
In order for you to become a forum poster, here are some steps you can take:
- Browse through freelancing sites such as www.upwork.com, www.guru.com and www.fiverr.com. etc.
- Apply for forum posting jobs on those sites.
- Respond back to the buyer on time if you are called for an interview.
- Agree on the pay per post and the deadline.
- Get the job done within the accepted deadline.
- For each forum post you make, the general price range any where from $0.10 to 0.50 per post. If you have time to devote to this during the day and are able to make between 200 to 1000 posts, then you can earn $100 a day.
4- Start Teaching Online:
If you are an expert in any subject, start teaching online and make money from it. You can teach any topic to anyone in any part of the world. There is a constant requirement for online teachers, especially from US and China. A lot of students in the U.S. need online help for random homework, assignments, etc. There is also a great demand from Chinese students who want to learn English. Another idea is to teach online computer classes to people.
In order for you to start teaching online, here are some steps you can take:
- Browse through the internet for e-tutor jobs and start applying for them. For example: www.e-tutor.com , www.live-etutor.com etc.
Start your own website and list down the subjects you teach.
- Advertise in website or forums, social networks, amongst friends, or via other traffic methods.
- Provide proper services for your students as agreed. Monitor results so you can mention them to new prospective students.
- You can charge between $4 to $20 per hour depending on your experience and expertise on the subject.
5- Data Entry Jobs:
A lot of companies have random requests for different things, such as converting hard copy data to electronic data. If you have fantastic keyboarding skills with great accuracy, then why not make money out it?
In order for you to become a part-time Data Entry operator, here are some steps you can take:
- Look out for data entry openings in freelancing sites such as www.upwork.com, www.guru.com and www.fiverr.com.
- Start applying for those jobs.
- Get the documents done on time.
- Do the job as accurately as possible.
- Submit back the given job within the required deadline.
- Collect testimonials and offer incentives for peoples to refer their friends.
- You can make anything between $1 and $5 per hour depending on your speed and difficulty of the jobs.
It is my sincere hope that you get a lot out of this report, and that you take action and start making money online at home.