Create Bootable Live USB Of Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora And Many Others
Linux Live USB Creator is a totally free software for Windows that allows you to create quickly a bootable Live USB key with a Linux on it. Also This software also offers an exclusive option of automatic virtualization to run directly Linux in Windows without any configuration or installation. You can use Linux Live USB Creator because it is really easy to use and you do not have to be a computer experience.
- Launch Linux directly in Windows with a special Portable VirtualBox.
- Hide created files on the key.
- Supported French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, Dutch, Polish and Hungarian.
- Really easy to use and no reboot needed.
- Totally free and open-source and supports hundreds of Linux distributions.
More detail and download free from Linuxliveusb official website.