Best Way To Run Multiple Operating Systems At Once On A Single PC
VMware Workstation is Top rated desktop virtualization software for developers and IT professionals that runs multiple operating systems at once on a single PC. About 50 industry awards winner VMware Workstation give the way technical professionals to developing and testing the software. It is an integral component “toolkit” for technical professionals. Lot of features help software developers and IT professionals to reduce hardware cost, save time, minimize risk, and streamline tasks that save time and improve productivity. VMware Workstation support about 200 operating systems including Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 and over 20 other versions of Windows, along with Redhat, Ubuntu and 26 additional versions of Windows Linux. Also delivers the broadest guest platform support for running multiple operating systems at the same time on your PC.
- Comprehensive Windows 7 support.
- Easy install, 3D Graphics Support.
- Live thumbnails, desktop preview, and XP mode.
- AutoProtect makes it easy to go back in time when things were good.
- Make automatic hourly, daily, or weekly snapshots.
- Remote Replay Debugging makes it easier to analyze.
- Debug hard-to-reproduce software defects.
For more detail and try for free if you like this software then buy online from: www.vmware.com