Artisan Training Scheme in POFIT Wah Cantt – Last Date is 30-11-2018
Artisan training scheme career opportunities In Pakistan Ordnance Factories Institute Of Technology (POFIT) Wah Cantt, application are invited from male / female. Vacancies are distributed among total seats 150, Merit-11, Punjab-75, KPK-17, Sind-Rural-17, Sind-Urban-12, Balochistan-09, Gilgit Bultistan / FATA-06, Azad Jamu Kashmir-03. Qualification should be minimum Matric 2nd division with science, age 17 to 21 years as on 30-11-2018. Duration of training will be 1-1/2 years.
Terms And Conditions Are:
- 1- Fresh Entrants after their selection as Artisan will submit an affidavit on stamp paper valuing (Rs.100/-) duly signed by his surety to complete his training satisfactorily.
- 2- It shall not be obligatory for POF Management to offer the job to all apprentices. However successful apprentices may be absorbed in POF subject to availability of posts, with an undertaking that they will have to serve POF, if job is offered to them.
- 3- The Artisans who will be offered the job as per need after successful completion of their training, will have to execute the prescribed bond to serve thereafter in POF for a minimum period of 6 years. In case of leaving they will have to refund all the amount spent on their training including penalty of Rs.50,000/-
- 4- Only eligible candidates will be called for test / interview through SMS, therefore active mobile number should be mentioned on application Form. However POF will take no responsibility for non receipt of SMS due to any reason.
- 5- Direct application will not be entertained.
- 6- Hostel accommodation will be provided to selected candidates on demand, upon availability on first come first serve basis.
Apply online through POF Website i.e. www.pof.gov.pk by 30-11-2018.