Apple Launched A Smaller And Cheaper iPhone SE In March 2016
The well-known American company Apple introduced the smaller and cheaper iPhone SE. Now iPhone SE model from Apple, whose goal is to reach more and more new buyers. It is almost completely identical from the iPhone 5. Greg Joswiak, VP of product marketing for Apple, said: “Some people simply love smaller phones. So we’re calling it the iPhone SE. Our most powerful 4in phone ever.” The new iPhone SE starts at $400 with 16GB of storage and maxes out at $500 with 64GB.
- Release date: 31 March 2016.
- Dimensions: 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 mm (4.87 x 2.31 x 0.30 in).
- Weight: 113 g (3.99 oz).
- Nano-SIM – Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified).
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size 4.0 inches .
- Resolution: 640 x 1136 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density).
- OS: iOS 9.3.
- CPU: Dual-core 1.84 GHz Twister.
- Internal memory: 16/64 GB, 2 GB RAM.
- Primary 12 MP camera, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Non-removable Li-Po 1642 mAh battery.
- Stand-by: Up to 240 h (2G) / Up to 240 h (3G).
- Talk time: Up to 14 h (3G).
- Music play: Up to 50 h.
- Colors: Space Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold.
- Price : 500 $, 450 Euro, 53,000 Pakistani Rupee.
For mor Info: www.apple.com